Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

FG Launches Nigeria@60 Challenge To Celebrate Diamond Jubilee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Launches Nigeria@60 Challenge To Celebrate Diamond Jubilee (333 Views)

President Buhari Launches Nigeria Agenda For 2050. Presides Over FEC Meeting / Nigerians Engage In ‘Unknown Bishop Challenge’ To Mock APC (photos) / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Launches Nigeria@60 Challenge To Celebrate Diamond Jubilee by sleeksavbvy: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2020

On the 1st October 2020, Nigeria will be celebrating its diamond jubilee as it turns 60.

The Federal Government of Nigeria under the Leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR has approved an inclusive National Independence Celebration program that will see that the thematic and creative aspects of the event are designed by Nigerians for Nigeria.

The FGN wants to use this opportunity to harness the power of Nigeria’s creative minds to create a new brand identity around the anniversary theme which will be celebrated in the public space for one year...

Continue here: https://www.techawkng.com/2020/09/06/fg-launches-nigeria60-challenge-to-celebrate-diamond-jubilee/
Re: FG Launches Nigeria@60 Challenge To Celebrate Diamond Jubilee by teadrake(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2020
Nothing to celebrate please. Perhaps celebration of backwardness!!
Re: FG Launches Nigeria@60 Challenge To Celebrate Diamond Jubilee by rejoice4eva(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2020
In all humility, I think GMB should give a great gift to Nigeria, by honorably resign and hand over the affairs of this country to a more competent, dynamic, visionary and all encompassing leader. Maybe there is little left to be salvage in great damages, bad leadership has done to the country.
Then, we can celebrate something for Nigeria @60
Re: FG Launches Nigeria@60 Challenge To Celebrate Diamond Jubilee by GamalNasser: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2020
God Punish Buhari Govt for the mean things they do to NIGERIAns daily
Re: FG Launches Nigeria@60 Challenge To Celebrate Diamond Jubilee by WhizdomXX(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
It's good to celebrate, but I haven't felt the positive dividends of democracy he promised me and my family. Maybe others have but I haven't. To be frank, everything is still the same or in many cases worse. I didn't even receive any palliative unlike my friends in other Countries.

I just wanted to know, did anyone receive palliatives on this platform, either from government or a politician?
Re: FG Launches Nigeria@60 Challenge To Celebrate Diamond Jubilee by BlackfireX: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
A fooool at 40 is a fooool forever, so a fooool at 60 is what

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Trump Asked Me Why I’m Killing Christians, And I Replied… / Nigeria Faces Total Collapse, Extinction, Soyinka Warns / Edo State Election 2020: All Set For Gubernatorial Election 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.