Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,950,000 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) (3471 Views)

Slay Queen Collapse After 8 Round Of Hot Sex. Video / Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Panties And Tattoos On Facebook (photos) / Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) by Legitupdate: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse after Finishing Full Bottle of Alcohol (Video)

A video footage has Emerge the social media reveals the moment a slay Queen Collapse after consuming full bottle of alcohol in a bide to prove that she can drink full bottle of alcohol Without misbehaving.

Click Link below to Watch video and Laugh.

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/09/06/bet-slay-queen-collapse-after-finishing-full-bottle-of-alcohol/ [/url]

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) by paulolee(m): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
not funny, dts a very dangerous joke
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) by IamSalt: 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Some people just mumu anyhow.
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) by fati2001(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
okay
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) by illicit(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Is that not Johny Walker she is drinking like water
She will regret it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) by SammieRexx(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
illicit:
Is that not Johny Walker she is drinking like water

She will regret it
That's a red label.she go hear am wella

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Red label of all drinks.

I once took a bottle of free wine all at once out of stupidity.

It was the grace of God that I went to work the following day.

I woke up 15mins to office time. How I took my bath, dressed up and found myself in office, I still don't understand it till today.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) by derbykol(f): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
She is finished.Na hospital go use drip wake her.
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) by baralatie(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Alcohol poisoning

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Alcohol poisoning. She might not come out of it alive. She must choke on her vomit. One less scumbag to worry about.
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Seeing shaved pussy
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) by davillian(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
This one liver don go
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) by chillvaret(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Alaye this is from brazil na they are speaking Portuguese
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) by Mikocake(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
She don go. I'm sure they warned her and those around should be arrested for murder
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) by teabully(m): 12:26am On Sep 07, 2020
I can comprehend this, how I got home after devouring a bottle of red wine alone in my friends place is still a mystery to me till today. quote author=RonaldoVido post=93648936]Red label of all drinks.

I once took a bottle of free wine all at once out of stupidity.

It was the grace of God that I went to work the following day.

I woke up 15mins to office time. How I took my bath, dressed up and found myself in office, I still don't understand it till today.[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) by Rilley(m): 6:23am On Sep 07, 2020
chillvaret:
Alaye this is from brazil na they are speaking Portuguese
Nah Brazilian slay queen
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Collapse After Finishing Full Bottle Of Alcohol (video) by Freestainworld(m): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2020
I know this girl, she's from Akwa-ibom

(1) (Reply)

No Sex Until We Are Married / Why I Confessed Having S*ex With Apostle Johnson Suleman Twice - POPULAR ACTRESS / Is She Cheating On Me Or About To??(pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.