Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,810 members, 7,893,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 04:18 AM

Popular Nollywood Actress Says She's Not Desperate For Marriage (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nollywood Actress Says She's Not Desperate For Marriage (pictures) (1360 Views)

"I Have Sex With BOTH Male & Female" Big Backside Actress Says / Mimi Orjiekwe Regrets Being An Actress, Says There Is No Money In Acting / Meet Eva Chris: "My Curve Brings A Lot Of Attention" - Nollywood Actress Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actress Says She's Not Desperate For Marriage (pictures) by marvelck: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
"Though I'm Single, I'm Not Desperate For Marriage" - Actress, Genny Uzoma

Popular Nollywood Actress Genny Uzoma says she's not desperate for marriage despite her desire for a life partner

The multi-talented actress, recently took to her Facebook page to share a post that reflects her desire to find true love and also settle down eventually, while indulging in self love and hoping to find the right man some day...

Read the post below

Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Says She's Not Desperate For Marriage (pictures) by Juan4: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lol
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Says She's Not Desperate For Marriage (pictures) by longetivity(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
who Sabi this one

(1) (Reply)

Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Obalende (video / Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye Housemate, Pere Spotted With Nancy Isime In Adorable Photo / Gorgeous Photo Of Patorankin Visit To ONI OF IFE...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.