Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,959 members, 7,963,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:29 AM

Watchman Over Your Soul And Other Human Souls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watchman Over Your Soul And Other Human Souls (120 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Soul And Spirit? / Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / How Are Human Souls Created At Conception? A Biblical Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watchman Over Your Soul And Other Human Souls by ochibuogwu5: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
“So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me. 8 When I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you shall surely die!’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. 9 Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul."
(Ezekiel 33 :7-9 NKJV)

If you are unwilling to share the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified to any and every human being that you encounter daily on this earth because you are scared of hurting their emotions, religious-beliefs, ideology, philosophy, theology, principles, religious-titles, academic-qualifications, relationship with you or other human being, generosity/kindness towards you or other human beings, membership with your group or platform e.t.c because *the gospel is the only way through which God transforms the unrighteous/wicked into a right-standing(righteousness) with HIM* then if such person dies in unrighteousness/wickedness/flesh/unbelief; he/she will spend eternity in hell-fire but his/her eternal punishment was caused by you and you will be answerable to God *for the eternal loss of that human soul*
however
if you respond to God's grace and share the gospel with such human being perhaps he/she will also respond to God's grace, repent from unbelief and receive salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified
But
if he/she refuses to respond to God's grace through repentance from sin/flesh/unbelief and salvation in Christ but continues in sin and dies in sin then he/she will spend eternity in hell-fire and his blood will be upon his/her own head.
This scripture does not apply to old testament method of God drawing human beings to repentance alone because Paul also made reference to this issue in his teachings thus

"And indeed, now I know that you all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, will see my face no more. 26 Therefore I testify to you this day *that I am innocent of the blood of all men*. 27 For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of God." (Acts 20:25-27 NKJV)

Can I say as at now that I am innocent of the blood of all men(my own-soul, mother, father, brothers, sisters, husband, wife, children, neighbors, office-colleagues, class-mates, flat-mates, play-mates, church-mates e.t.c.) that I have encountered daily in this world ?

Can You say as at now that you are innocent of the blood of all men(your own-soul, mother, father, brothers, sisters, husband, wife, children, neighbors, office-colleagues, class-mates, flat-mates, play-mates, church-mates e.t.c.) that you have encountered daily in this world ?

Let us not wait when any of these people dies without hearing the *whole counsel of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified from us* and we shall start praying after their death and wishing them to enter heaven or have peace(Christ) which they never heard/believed while they were alive. Such prayers and wishes for the dead does not have any response from God hence John declared any person who sees another human being committing sin until death should not pray for such person thus

"If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. *There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.*
17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death."
(1 John 5:16-17 KJV)

This is what it means for us to allow the LIGHT which is the new creation life of Christ now within us to shine upon all other human being in order to give them the most important gift of love(salvation) from GOD to all human being.

This is the primary reason why we were created on this earth and born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified thus

"As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”
(John 9:5 NKJV)

"Pilate therefore said to Him, “Are You a king then?”
Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king. *For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth*. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.” (John 18:37 NKJV)

Abbah Father, we come to you seeking your mercy for not responding and using your grace to draw our-own-soul/unbelievers/unrighteous/wicked-people towards you through the sharing of the Gospel of Jesus Christ Your Son, forgive us for the blood of so many people in hell-fire now hanging over our head because of our negligence and misuse of your grace, fill us with the freshness of Your Holy Spirit as on the day of Pentecost now that we may boldly share the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified in thoughts, deeds, words, prayers and actions with ourselves and the whole creation consistently as well as progressively until Jesus comes again to judge the living and the dead in Jesus Name. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Has He Done For You Lately? / Gov. Uzodimma Assures Imolites Of A Servant Leadership At A Thanksgiving Service / Rabbi Schneider – Looking For Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.