Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:41 PM

Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? - Career (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? (83874 Views)

Radiography Vs Nursing Which Is Better / MLS Vs Nursing Which Is Better For A Guy / Radiography Vs Pharmacy. Which Is More Lucrative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by Murketeer: 6:37am On Oct 18, 2021
Emmaneze:

Why do you say so?
One... Pharmacist are always in need cos they are scarce in Nigeria..so there's no way he searched and searched for a job and cudnt find..then two.. Pharmacist are taught a whole lot of things in school, their minds are broadened to be successful, the are very versatile ... it's difficult to see a Pharmacist not doing well in life ,unless he wishes to be lazy..so for the one to result to selling shoes ...then... undecided
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by morelgrowingkit: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Our SMM Panel offers brands in any industry or niche dependable services to induce digital influence and create online brand buzz for ultimate growth through social media,” a representative of the company said in a statement.instagram smm panel
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by Lovelygbems: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
I have a job but I need a side hustle

I live in Lagos State

Have lots of contacts.....

Whatsapp 07067025384 for more info
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by morelgrowingkit: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
This free online easy-to-use tool will show you the exact cost of every ingredient in any recipe.recipe cost calculator free
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by Emmaneze: 6:17am On Oct 20, 2021
grin grin
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by applemacbooks: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.home decor
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by applemacbooks: 5:20am On Nov 12, 2021
Superior post keeps up with this exceptional work✅. It's nice to know that this topic is being also covered on this web site so cheers for taking the time to discuss this! Thanks again and again!CBD
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by applemacbooks: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.Social network platform
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by applemacbooks: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2021
Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.magic mushrooms grow kit
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by magicmushroomsg: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
As one of Nice Rapid's multiple product series, silicone face brushes series enjoy a relatively high recognition in the market. Silicone face scrubber is a quality-reliable product made of well-chosen and thick materials. Great workmanship, affordability, and long-lasting durability make it highly competitive in the market.silicone brush manufacturer
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by magicmushroomsg: 5:24am On Nov 21, 2021
I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.cheap smm panel
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by petstore9: 5:41am On Nov 23, 2021
PoochieCats is an online pet store that sells dog & cat products such as toys, beds, leashes, collars, bowls, grooming supplies. We sell products in the USA.dog collar
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by glutesexercise: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2021
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.Roofer
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by signaljammer: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
We are a personal injury law firm servicing Georgia and South Carolina.Personal Injury Attorneys
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by buyfacebookfans: 5:20am On Nov 26, 2021
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.[url]buy facebook fans[/url]https://buyfans.org/
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by buyfacebookfans: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2021
Nigeria's Leading Music Sharing, Streaming and Discovery Platform for Emerging Artists, Top Entertainers & Creators to Connect with Worldwide Fans.Nigerian music download
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by richard96: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
guys before arguing about pharmacists and nurse who earns more check out how much nurses arn around d world thn think your career choice again https://go.rancah.com/GiJpIMt
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by Cryptorecruitme: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.Crypto recruitment agency
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by SmashboxPrimerP: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2021
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.Rift
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by stylobille: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info.Crypto Jobs London
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by howtotips: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2021
Tips and practical advice for everyday problems. Learn more every day from our expert articles.Howto advice
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by howtotips: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2021
Good hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community.mini photo printer
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by BuyaRunway: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Operator of business processes in Ukraine, helping to start a business in Ukraine

The GTInvest team aims for a long-term partnership.

Therefore, the company's activities are based on the following principles:

Trust: cooperation without corruption and speculative schemes;

Transparent and clear business relations;
Buy a Runway
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by Soberlinkreview: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job.IQOS 3 duo
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by rashguard: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.resource scheduling
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by ashleyfurniture: 8:01am On Dec 05, 2021
We are a family owned furniture store that is dedicated to do our best to ALWAYS serve our customers first and ensure that they receive the best buying experience possible. We are blessed to have the biggest show room in Fresno, CA so come in and meet our wonderful experienced sales staff that will help you create the perfect home that you desire and deserve. Shop online or come into store.Furniture stores fresno
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by Startacompany: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2021
GTInvest puts your business ideas into action. We know how to create and successfully conduct business in Ukraine. Also, we have experience in developing and implementing investment business projects. The GTInvest team aims for a long-term partnership.Open an office
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by SharkBathBomb: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
We are an online retailer of bar carts. Our bar carts make it easier for hosts to serve and entertain their guests. We are a higher-end luxury brand.Outdoor Bar Cart
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by plantaccessorie: 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Emotional Healing & Spiritual Awakening are activated by the Solfeggio Frequencies. This Sleep Music Healing Music has an Ancient Background that.Spiritual Awakening
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by LawyerBeaumont: 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.delta 8 kansas city

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Best Paid Careers In Nigeria For 2013 / Salary Ranges Of University Lecturers In Nigeria? / Police Officer Meagan Hall Dismissed For On-Shift Sex Romps & Illicit Affairs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.