Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,897 members, 7,935,837 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:04 PM

See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring (4833 Views)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring by merieam16(f): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2020
loommoney:
This is not igbo list. This is a typical Akwa ibom list
Exactly..hope is nt wat am thinking sha

1 Like

Re: See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring by merieam16(f): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2020
neonly:

Na lie d list is for igbo especially from nnewi
dat list is 4 akwa ibom
Re: See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2020
jumia1:
A Facebook user Maduabuchi posted a family’s 3-page list of marriage items for all intending grooms.

The list made by one Ezekiel’s family includes items for the bride’s parents, family, uncles, aunt, youths,young girls, and children.

Read reason why the man shared this lists on social media here:https://wahalablog.com/

Ppl really have to buy all this just to marry a girl? Why does the father need a handbag n who on earth drinks schnapps?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2020
offset67:
is he marrying the whole family

Lol
Re: See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2020
Even ICAN exam no dey reach three pages..

Marriage no be by force.. that's why jiqqaz nowadays no dey wan marry.. na to just put the mami on baby mama level
Re: See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2020
Missyford31:

Ppl really have to buy all this just to marry a girl? Why does the father need a handbag n who on earth drinks schnapps ?
The gods of the land grin
Re: See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2020
dairykidd:

The gods of the land grin

grin
Re: See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring by ObiaboAdoka(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
Dande55:
Was your mother a hoe when your father married her? Why do you think every other girl will end up like your mother?
guy u went too far for involving his mum. let's b mature here for once.
Re: See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring by Fiestafetta: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Honestly I now know reason why some people are single and remained till eternity. It is not a by force to marry from that tribe or village, if Igbo people are too costly for him abeg he should check Yoruba or Hausa, nothing to drag on this. At least some people that married from such village or tribe are still happy, this is family things and not need to see them as potential enemies. A friend of mine collect his list from his prospective Yoruba in law, in the list they put a car or equivalent in naira but as a serious and gentle man, he went to meet the family but surprisingly they told him that it is not by force if he can't afford it. So guys should show maturity at times... If he can marry a Yoruba lady free of charge please he shouldn't look back and save us all these unnecessary drama abeg.... Hausas are even more cheaper, I heard they will only flog him and that's all.....

1 Like

Re: See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
What do I Know? I am Yoruba. I cannot be bothered.
Re: See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fiestafetta:
Honestly I now know reason why some people are single and remained till eternity. It is not a by force to marry from that tribe or village, if Igbo people are too costly for him abeg he should check Yoruba or Hausa, nothing to drag on this. At least some people that married from such village or tribe are still happy, this is family things and not need to see them as potential enemies. A friend of mine collect his list from his prospective Yoruba in law, in the list they put a car or equivalent in naira but as a serious and gentle man, he went to meet the family but surprisingly they told him that it is not by force if he can't afford it. So guys should show maturity at times... If he can marry a Yoruba lady free of charge please he shouldn't look back and save us all these unnecessary drama abeg.... Hausas are even more cheaper, I heard they will only flog him and that's all.....
lol
Re: See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring by silento(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
neonly:

Na lie d list is for igbo especially from nnewi

Don't say rubbish you don't know bro
In fact nnewi has the lowes traditional marriage list in all Igbo land ,

Nnewi otolo okpuno

Umunna list - 20 crate of alcohol
10 crate of soft drink
5 hot drink
With one fat goat

Umunwaanyi and umu okpu

15 crate of soft drinks

Youth -
10 crate of alcohol

bride price for nnewi Is 10k

If u can't do traditional marriage you can do what we called ibu ngwu umunna and introduction and pay bride price

Is like just calling the community to witness you pay for bride price but not doing traditional marriage

Nnewi don't sell their daughters
Re: See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring by Liposure: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Dande55:

Exactly. My friend is suffering the same fate right now. And the funny part is that he's regretting ever impregnating his babe. The babe is 6months gone now and the guy never see money pay for the list.
next time he will put his dick where his money can
Re: See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring by Clinghton: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
I think the want him to get the money and help himself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women / Relationship Crisis With My Girlfriend / See My Pictures, Am I Handsome Enough To Get A Rich Sugar Mommy? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.