Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,872 members, 7,942,185 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Kiddwaya Says To Erica He Will Not Forgive Her If She Ends Up Disqualified - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya Says To Erica He Will Not Forgive Her If She Ends Up Disqualified (2005 Views)

“go Away, You’re Too Vain” Kiddwaya Says As He Pushes Nengi Away (watch) / ''ogun Kee You And Your Vote'' - Teddy A Says To Annoying Fan / Omotola Wows In New Photo As She Ends Omotola4point0 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiddwaya Says To Erica He Will Not Forgive Her If She Ends Up Disqualified by Soma914: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
During a discussion with her, he said he was not happy with the way she handled her anger, and escalated little issues.

He mentioned that she might be punished by Big Brother for her actions, while insisting that he wouldn’t forgive her if she ends up getting disqualified from the show.

Last night, Erica had broken three rules during her outburst and fans of the reality show are already calling for her disqualification.

According to them, if she doesn’t get disqualified, then Big Brother will have to apologise to the previous housemates who were disqualified from the show.
SEE FULL POST HERE,IT WILL SHOCK YOU SERIOUSLY-https://www.strenuousblog.com/2020/09/i-wont-forgive-you-if-you-end-up.html

Re: Kiddwaya Says To Erica He Will Not Forgive Her If She Ends Up Disqualified by Soma914: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
soon the announcement will shock everybody
una go hear am
Re: Kiddwaya Says To Erica He Will Not Forgive Her If She Ends Up Disqualified by Rilley(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Soma914:
soon the announcement will shock everybody una go hear am
The beech is already disqualified

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Says To Erica He Will Not Forgive Her If She Ends Up Disqualified by Soma914: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Babe have been disqualified so whats next??
Re: Kiddwaya Says To Erica He Will Not Forgive Her If She Ends Up Disqualified by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
I respect laycon very much
He didn't say a word when Erica was ranting
I trust myself I no get chills reach that level na that night I go leave the house cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Takes Delivery Of His Brand New Lamborghini Novitec Worth ₦250 Million / Just Like Jacko: Prince Jackson,14, Makes First Solo Public Appearance / A Cartooned Version Linda Ikeji The Popular Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.