Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,202 members, 7,933,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:18 PM

Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief (1117 Views)

James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / Skid Row, Kelly: "I Became A Prostitute After I Was Raped At 11" (video) / My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by COdeGenesis: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Fellow nairalanders, I am scared to death right now. I moved to a new city and rented a self-con that is not fenced but each of the 3 self cons in the compound has a protector.

Today my neighbour slept off and forgot to lock his protector, a theif sneaked in and stole his phone.

He narrated the sad incident to me and I tried his line, the thief kept on busying the call. I now decided to send a message to my neighbour stolen line saying I want to pay N50,000 to his account for the supply of the goods we spoke about and he should send his account number. The thief later called and said he is going to send an account number which he later did.

I was able to help my neighbour blck his accounts but I am scared I hv exposed myself. The thief might want to track me or come back. My neighbour is unwilling to report to the police too even when we have an account number tnr thief sent.

I am really scared right now. I dont know what to do, I cant sleep. I have the account number the thief sent and I recorded his voice. But I hv a feeling there is a link between the owner of the account(a girl) and the thief
Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by yomi007k(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Go and report to the Police.
Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by uBuNiT: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
If you are a woman You can come and SLEEP ME but if you are a man lost
Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by COdeGenesis: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
yomi007k:
Go and report to the Police.
It wasnt my phone they stole. My landlord is a lawyer though. I am avoiding fronting myself
Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by COdeGenesis: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
uBuNiT:
Are u a man or woman ?

Which kind of rhetorical question isthis
Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by yomi007k(m): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
COdeGenesis:

It wasnt my phone they stole. My landlord is a lawyer though. I am avoiding fronting myself

Let the victim involve the Lawyer Landlord for guidance.
Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
uBuNiT:
you're a big fool, Dummy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by COdeGenesis: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
yomi007k:

Let the victim involve the Lawyer Landlord for guidance.

Many thanks, bro. I would do that immediately
Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by uBuNiT: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kingscee:
you're a big fool, Dummy
Na u carry the fon. Why e pain u say I wan help ? Ole buruku
Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Wetin concern you for wetin no concern you? grin
Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by tellwisdom: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Are you sure the thief in question is not the boyfriend?
Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by softeeg: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
When the money meant for development is siphoned for children unborn, this is what happens
Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by austine4real(m): 12:01am On Sep 07, 2020
Where are u located

Is the police station close by??
Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by Vyzz: 12:37am On Sep 07, 2020
cool
Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 07, 2020
OP, why didn't think about this before using your personal line to form CID? grin. You even went to the extent of promising a thief money... And now you're scared.

What makes you think the thief will be smart to track you down though? You can change your sim then if you're scared.

As for the blocked account, you don't need to be scared as the bank won't disclose your identity. He may not even know you did it.

Next time, think something through and through before going into it to avoid this kind of scenario. Cos to me, what you did wasn't necessary. And your neighbor whom you did it for is not bothered to go on with it. Be careful next time.

Break your sim and forget about the matter.

Fear fear CID grin

1 Like

Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by soundlala: 5:41am On Sep 07, 2020
uBuNiT:
sleep me, means.
Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by adecz: 5:46am On Sep 07, 2020
You too fear.....
Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by Buffalo2(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lawyer Gbaranmi Deleru
Re: Help, My Life Might Be In Danger After I Called The Thief by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kingscee:
you're a big fool, Dummy
lol people dey nairaland Sha grin

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums Kill Police Inspector, Cut His Manhood, Ran Away With His AK-47 / A Lady Narrates How She Escaped Being Used For Rituals By Her Fiance .. / Man Punches His Girlfriend Over Cab Fare In Edo, This Man Should Be Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.