Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,667 members, 7,914,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:45 AM

Expert Paid V.I.P Tips - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Expert Paid V.I.P Tips (195 Views)

V.I.P Games For Today Is Out 1.5 Goals 15 Games, Follow Us On YOUTUBE Solidbet24 / R.I.P.! At Least Eight Footballers Die In Guinea Bus Crash (BBC) / Strictly 1.50....v.i.p 2 To 3 Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expert Paid V.I.P Tips by Leosmart303: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Please Read

I know A lot of People Lost a lot in Sport bet daily including me to be precise

So I have been following a expert tips site for past 5 month or so now they have VIP paid tips daily and it cost like 70 euros daily pay per once and Odd its 2-3 odd of 2 tips only

So am hoping to find serious people I can work with to get this tips like 20 people in which we can come together as a team and work together to get this tip Once or Twice a Week

I will create a WhatsApp group in you are interested please drop your WhatsApp number here to be added serious bettors only

Interested please Drop Your WhatsApp Number Here

Note this is not Fixed Game But Expert Sure Tips that nearly Fails

Drop your WhatsApp number here you will be added to a WhatsApp group where we will discuss and get to share the website to you to take about and say your own opinion about the site

Serious Bettors Only
Re: Expert Paid V.I.P Tips by Leosmart303: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Imagines You As A Bettors Getting Accurate Odd of 2+ Odd 3-4 Times A Week With That Within A Year You Would Have Make Millions Or More

There Game Are 99% Accurate they nearly lost maximum once a week or No loss

Just here hope to find 20 people To Work With

Interested Bettors Only
Re: Expert Paid V.I.P Tips by Leosmart303: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Send me A text On WhatsApp 08104155267

(1) (Reply)

Live Transfer News And Rumors / UEFA Nations League: Greenwood And Foden Sent Home For Breaching COVID-19 Rule / Make Profits(daily Free Odds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.