Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,296 members, 7,947,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Bbnaija!!! Badt Throwback Picture Of Prince Nelson Enwere Goes Viral - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija!!! Badt Throwback Picture Of Prince Nelson Enwere Goes Viral (753 Views)

Prince Nelson Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House / Leomike Enwerem: Meet Prince Nelson Father, King Of Imo Ebie Land In Imo State / Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija!!! Badt Throwback Picture Of Prince Nelson Enwere Goes Viral by joescarce: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
A young man with the Facebook id: Paullucy Eberechi Nkoro has shared a throwback picture
breaking the internet of Nelson Enwere of BBN 2020.

The picture shows Nelson as teenager and in school uniform grabbing on some school girl and posing for pictures with the Paullucy. It is obvious the two go a long way.

In the post, Paullucy wrote:
"I support Prince Nelson Enwere as the BBN winner... We have been buddies from day1 in Government College Umuahia where we sneak to hangout with then ladies... God s the greatest.
Success knows success.. I owe u one branding bro"

The picture is creating so much buzz on the internet having 4M views on Instagram and twitter.

This is wishing Nelson success

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija!!! Badt Throwback Picture Of Prince Nelson Enwere Goes Viral by uchaymart(m): 12:52am On Sep 07, 2020
Paullucy my guy.. Great guy

(1) (Reply)

Dstv And Gotv Stations Hacked. / Bbnaija S6: Cross Fondles Angels' BrĀ£asts As Jaypaul Kisses Saskay During Last N / ! Weird On Tv !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.