Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,913 members, 7,876,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer (84344 Views)

Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio / 51-year-old World Oldest Footballer, Kazuyoshi Miura, Extends His Contract / Oldest Professional Footballer "Kazuyoshi Miura" Signs New Deal At 50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by jrusky(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
logon599:
53!

Meanwhile the 45 minutes "set" I played last month I'm still feeling it in my ankles and I'm not even 35 yet.

Shey e balance? cry

Bro true true e no balance.
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by HonourableUche(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53977255
53? This man doesn't look 53 he looks far younger.
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by eyenogoquiet(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
blazepascal:
football runs in his blood
his blood runs in football wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by Badgers14: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
At least he was honest with his age..

Lots of folks claim 19 every year when they are actually 32 yrs. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by moneyissweet(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
E no balance at all.

logon599:
53!

Meanwhile the 45 minutes "set" I played last month I'm still feeling it in my ankles and I'm not even 35 yet.

Shey e balance? cry
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by fati2001(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Wow 53.
okay, good job.
looking younger than his age.
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by UDUJ(m): 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
kokomilala:
@Kriss216, it's not unbalanced. You switched off physiologically- you, perhaps, stopped exercising. Or, you didn't even exercise at all.
On a fateful day in July, 1997,I started working out. 23 yrs on, I'm still working out. A month hasn't passed without me working out. Even when I had a serious injury ten years ago, I went back to training within a month. By God's grace, I'll be 45 in October. And if you see me, I could pass for a man in his early 30s. I'm much stronger than many youths I can easily father. I still train like an unchained beast.
One law of nature is -use it or lose it Once you stop working out your muscles, your start to decondition after some time, after 3 weeks or earlier.

Wow I am very impressed.

Any tips for this young man in his early thirties? How do you stay motivated to exercise everyday? I do my best but most times I have zero motivation once work stress comes in. I am fit though with a body fat percentage of 14 and healthy bmi of 23.5. I am 6 feet 1 inches and weigh 176 lbs ( about 80kg )
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by Chirowman(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
his trying me I can't kill myself ,he has signed to end with round leather.
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Stocktrader:

lol, do you play online? I want to teach you something Lolz

I was banned by the anti spam of Nairaland on the investment section

The essence of Investment is to get optimal returns.

A return of 2% on asset can't be compared to a return on asset of 10%. Even when talking about the size of the asset.

At the end of day the assets will be divided by the outstanding shares of the company.

A company can have a share price of N10 and still have more assets than a company with a share price of N1000.

Why do we talk about dividend yield.

A stock of N10 will a dividend of N1, gives a better yield than a stock of N1000 which paid a dividend of N50

1 Like

Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by April4th(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nice one king Kazu. A great dribbler ,too bad Japan didn’t take you to the mundial.
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by Havertz(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
The man really tried oo play for 4 decade
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by MrBONE2(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
ValCon888:
Japan is a country that has a culture of eating fresh foods and seafood so it is easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Therefore, longevity in a sporting career is no surprise.
Look at how athletic the man looks at 53. A typical 53yr old man here cannot look down at his penis because of his potbelly.
grin

1 Like

Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by lascos912(m): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
if this man was a Nigerian he will be 19 years of age

1 Like

Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by Mixkaliobed(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
His a good footballer with much talents but his supposed to be off for young talent by now
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by daneni1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
logon599:
53!

Shey e balance? cry

that's because you don't play regularly
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by kokomilala(m): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
@UDUJ,well,the thought or fear of losing my athletic shape drives me. And, the benefits -health benefits -that come with fitness. It's tough at times. There are moments I feel lazy, knackered, or just not interested in training. One of such days was this morning. I just didn't wanna train.But I was still able to do a set.
You can join a local gym or a neighbourhood makeshift gym. That was how started 23 yrs ago at Fadeyi,Lagos.
During those days, knowledge was scarce and standard gyms were rareties. I sought knowledge everywhere. It took me like a decade to come to grips with many things about the fitness industry. But today, I've worked and trained in many gyms in Lagos, Abuja and Kano. And I only marvel at how the industry has evolved in this part of the world.
You can check some of my posts on fitness here on Nairaland. They'll help you. But more importantly, I think it's your conviction -what you want to achieve.
It's a lifestyle one courts and doesn't want to leave.
Good luck to you!

1 Like

Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by UDUJ(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
kokomilala:
@UDUJ,well,the thought or fear of losing my athletic shape drives me. And, the benefits -health benefits -that come with fitness. It's tough at times. There are moments I feel lazy, knackered, or just not interested in training. One of such days was this morning. I just didn't wanna train.But I was still able to do a set.
You can join a local gym or a neighbourhood makeshift gym. That was how started 23 yrs ago at Fadeyi,Lagos.
During those days, knowledge was scarce and standard gyms were rareties. I sought knowledge everywhere. It took me like a decade to come to grips with many things about the fitness industry. But today, I've worked and trained in many gyms in Lagos, Abuja and Kano. And I only marvel at how the industry has evolved in this part of the world.
You can check some of my posts on fitness here on Nairaland. They'll help you. But more importantly, I think it's your conviction -what you want to achieve.
It's a lifestyle one courts and doesn't want to leave.
Good luck to you!

Thanks a million. You've motivated me. I take my fitness seriously. I do body-weight exercises and run at least 4kms almost everyday because I don't want to be too muscular and bulky. I prefer lean toned physique. Thanks once again and have a lovely week ahead cool
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by binzubair(m): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
It can only b in China.
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by donMIG(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
logon599:
53!

Shey e balance? cry

Leave women u no gree
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
logon599:
53!

Shey e balance? cry
shey me that is 20 something that played less than 30minutes and feeling it all over, E balance abi?
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by adetunjioludami(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
logon599:
53!

Shey e balance? cry

10mins of active running/footballing and I'm dead, I'll be 30 next year embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by Ikeblessing: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Strong man
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by fredoooooo: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
logon599:
53!

Shey e balance? cry
Eat balance diet , it will balance. grin
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by alizma: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kriss216:
At 30, I find it difficult to climb the staircase.

Unbalanced life cry
You need to see a doctor
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by JordanMichael(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
logon599:
53!

Shey e balance? cry
You don't play regular football I guess
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lol. Nigerian men. See as they are confessing to how unfit they are yet they are quick to condemn Nigerian ladies. Mscheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by COOL10(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
The Japanese naturally age well.
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by Glaswegian: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
At 38, I still play 60 minutes though.

In the last 8 years, I have played football almost every Saturday and Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by madjune(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
The Japanese culture encourages the vegan diet from an early age.

If you adhere to this from infancy, in your 50s; people might think you're in your 20s.

Your bloodstream would be like the saps of trees that live through ages, unbending to tears or wears from the elements of time and season.
Re: Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer by Elxandre(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:
Lol. Nigerian men. See as they are confessing to how unfit they are yet they are quick to condemn Nigerian ladies. Mscheeeeeeeew
We still try pass una. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Didier Drogba Son Isaac Scores First Career Goal, Celebrates Like Dad (Photos) / Super Falcons of Nigeria Thread: 2015 Women's World Cup / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.