Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,180 members, 7,916,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:35 AM

Please Help! I Can't Log In To My Gmail For Almost A Month Now - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help! I Can't Log In To My Gmail For Almost A Month Now (463 Views)

My Gmail Account Got Disabled, HELP!!!!!!! / Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously / Help Get My Gmail Account Back Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Can't Log In To My Gmail For Almost A Month Now by Jaxx123: 7:29am On Sep 07, 2020
I know I forget my password to this Gmail but all efforts to recover it failed

I try use sms and email it don't bring the option

It do ask me to get one code on my infinix phone which am not using again.

Please expert in the house help me

What did you think I can do ...

Re: Please Help! I Can't Log In To My Gmail For Almost A Month Now by bloomstar: 7:32am On Sep 07, 2020
You're the one that set the security that way, so you need to get the infinix phone. Even if its offline. U will see the authenticator code. Just use one to sign in... And the new device will be trusted.

Ps: u need that infinix to use this email again
Re: Please Help! I Can't Log In To My Gmail For Almost A Month Now by Madibah(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2020
Report it to NAFDAC
Re: Please Help! I Can't Log In To My Gmail For Almost A Month Now by Jaxx123: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
D infinx is already spolled..

(1) (Reply)

Applied Data Science With Python Certification Training / Launch Your #website Into 2021 With The Visibility It Needs / African Blockchain Institute/freeton Campus Hackathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.