Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,155 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Integrity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Integrity (128 Views)

Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test / ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige / FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Integrity by Ginnycute: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2020
Good morning, please how do you handle this situation?

I am a secondary school teacher and as a result of this Junior Waec, my school held lessons for the students..to brush them up and get them prepared.
Now the exam has started but they are yet to write my subject.

My ish is that..right from time, the school owner has been hammering on how she's against malpractice and all that..just for her to call us aside today to tell us we'll have to help these children secretly without them or their parents knowing.

Like she wants to protect her integrity and also promote her school..what about our own integrity, my own Integrity?!

Alot of people would say walk away if you can't deal..yes that's easy but if I choose not to succumb, I might not get paid for the month I've worked and that's not cool.

(1) (Reply)

Babalola Of Justice:what Is The Future Of Education And Unemployment / NANS Ogun JCC Demands Immediate Reversal Of Hike In PMS Pump Price, Electricity / Update And Cashout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.