Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,648 members, 7,979,194 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:11 PM

3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. (1230 Views)

Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal / Mike Ozekhome: Judgment Sacking Umahi Cannot Stand Appeal Court Scrutiny / Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by bigpriik: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2020
1)no one agitation for them
countries are born as a result of war or long years of agitation ,at the moment no one is agitating for a middle belt or niger delta,the truth is they would be swallowed up in hegemny of bigger ethnic nation.unlike oduduwa and biafra who have international awareness and recognition of recent there is no such thing as the above done for the former.the groups have plans and even constitutions,where do minorities want to stArt fro

2)they are not united and multiethnic
organising a multiethnic nation is not an easy task who will lead who?what does an ijaw man have in common with an efik man or anioma man?hpw will they agree on economic and political matters?

3)they are literally running away from their shadows
southsouth and middlebelt minorities are running away from igbos and arewas ,they forget to ask themself if we eventually become a nation the largest groups like the ijaws and jukuns eventually becomes the majority in the new country ,then what is the difference.

personally i dont see nigeria splitting into more than two or three countries.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by jneutron4000: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2020
[s][/s]
bigpriik:
countries are born as a result of war or long years of agitation ,at the moment no one is agitating for a middle belt or niger delta,the truth is they would be swallowed up in hegemny of bigger ethnic nation.unlike oduduwa and biafra who have international awareness and recognition of recent there is no such thing as the above done for the former.the groups have plans and even constitutions,where do minorities want to stArt fro

organising a multiethnic nation is not an easy task who will lead who?what does an ijaw man have in common with an efik man or anioma man?hpw will they agree on economic and political matters?

southsouth and middlebelt minorities are running away from igbos and arewas ,they forget to ask themself if we eventually become a nation the largest groups like the ijaws and jukuns eventually becomes the majority in the new country ,then what is the difference.

[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by Bigmanpickin: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2020
Million reasons why we can all come together and chart a common course and do it to perfection we have overwhelming evidence

#MakeNigeriaGreat https://www.nairaland.com/6102683/nigeria-arise-makenigeriagreat
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by ijawcitizen(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
bigpriik:

Like Fulani, Like Igbo...two people, the same expansionist agenda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by Danger95: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
We will soon prove you wrong, The United Niger Alliance, the only fear you see is your own shadow
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by ijawcitizen(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Danger95:
We will soon prove you wrong, The United Niger Alliance, the only fear you see is your own shadow
Don't flatter yourself
We don't fear you.

That one does not need rodents in his house is different from being scared of rodents. If it is war you want to use to achieve your expansionist agenda like the fulanis are doing, be rest assured that the Niger Delta of today is not the Niger Delta of 1967.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by Danger95: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
ijawcitizen:
Don't flatter yourself
We don't fear you.

That one does not need rodents in his house is different from being scared of rodents. If it is war you want to use to achieve your expansionist agenda like the fulanis are doing, be rest assured that the Niger Delta of today is not the Niger Delta of 1967.
Lol, this is 21sth century no body use wars anymore, more of threat of it, we are talking about Alliance through trade and commerce, industry, Military intelligence and cooperation, you are really scared of war I guess but war is not anywhere in sight, peace bro
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by ijawcitizen(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Danger95:

Lol, this is 21sth century no body use wars anymore, more of threat of it, we are talking about Alliance through trade and commerce, industry, Military intelligence and cooperation, you are really scared of war I guess but war is not anywhere in sight, peace bro
If we need any of these, we know the direction to get original stuffs not the fake nonsense you think you got.

Talking about war, you don't know me very well, do You? I am guessing you've never met any war tested Niger deltan ex-militant
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by Danger95: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
ijawcitizen:
If we need any of these, we know the direction to get original stuffs not the fake nonsense you think you got.

Talking about war, you don't know me very well, do You? I am guessing you've never met any war tested Niger deltan ex-militant
There is no war in sight, #peace, trade is not always about buying from us, we can buy from you, how about that or are you so hate filled that you wont even sell to us
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by ijawcitizen(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
Danger95:

There is no war in sight, #peace, trade is not always about buying from us, we can buy from you, how about that or are you so hate filled that you wont even sell to us
Oh, you have started feeling hated already? The part where everybody hates you is supposed to come last when you nothing else to say, but it seems to me you still have a lot to say, so pls skip the "hate filled" bullshitt for last
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by bigpriik: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Ijaw man face you izon and leave the rest alone ,who wants to grab your oil polluted endagangered land .talking of expansion everyone knows Ijaws as expert land grabbers since ancient times grabbing warri and almost all coastal lands in Nigeria from isokos nobody wants to live in a country where you guys will dominate and grab more land.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by Danger95: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
ijawcitizen:
Oh, you have started feeling hated already? The part where everybody hates you is supposed to come last when you nothing else to say, but it seems to me you still have a lot to say, so pls skip the "hate filled" bullshitt for last
I'm talking to you in particular, no body is making hate the keyword unless if you want to hate, like you said let's skip the hate part, I can tell you that we can be trade partners, maybe you may not wish to buy from us but I bet you, we want to buy from you, how about a Niger delta where you control your oil and Igbos can build modular refineries buy your crude oil from your states controlled resources refine it and distribute across the continent don't you think that's better than the current Nigeria system...
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by ijawcitizen(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Danger95:

I'm talking to you in particular, no body is making hate the keyword unless if you want to hate, like you said let's skip the hate part, I can tell you that we can be trade partners, maybe you may not wish to buy from us but I bet you, we want to buy from you, how about a Niger delta where you control your oil and Igbos can build modular refineries buy your crude oil from your states controlled resources refine it and distribute across the continent don't you think that's better than the current Nigeria system...
Then stop merging SE and the Niger delta together under any guise, it will be counter productive to the partnership that you seek. You brought up the hate word, remember that. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. Readers can easily guess who amongst us is hate fillled

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by Danger95: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
ijawcitizen:
The stop merging SE and the Niger delta together under any guise, it will be counter productive to the partnership that you seek.

Nobody is lumping anybody, all I'm saying is, what do you sell, I really want to buy, would you teach our Military intelligence how to swim, would you get to a trade arrangement and agreement where you won't manhandled our people going about their normal legitimate trade in your zone, coordination and cooperation more like it, then it is only through this way that we could know if we can have more in common not
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by ijawcitizen(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Danger95:

Nobody is lumping anybody, all I'm saying is, what do you sell, I really want to buy, would you teach our Military intelligence how to swim, would you get to a trade arrangement and agreement where you won't manhandled our people going about their normal legitimate trade in your zone, coordination and cooperation more like it, then it is only through this way that we could know if we can have more in common not
How is all of these lofty ideas possible when your do not even acknowledge the sovereignty of the Niger Delta as separate from biafra?
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by Danger95: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
ijawcitizen:
How is all of these lofty ideas possible when your do not even acknowledge the sovereignty of the Niger Delta as separate from biafra?
Niger Delta is not sovereign, Biafra was, Nigeria is, I'm not a Biafran centric Igbo, we Igbos embraced Nigeria in every aspect, everything we do we do it pan Nigerian, Nollywood, is a big example, for once not every Igbo feel like Biafra is feasible ofcourse if Biafra ever comes, I have no option but I must make my mark in Nigeria, I'm Nigeria as any other Nigeria if not more
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by ijawcitizen(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Danger95:

Niger Delta is not sovereign, Biafra was, Nigeria is, I'm not a Biafran centric Igbo, we Igbos embraced Nigeria in every aspect, everything we do we do it pan Nigerian, Nollywood, is a big example, for once not every Igbo feel like Biafra is feasible ofcourse if Biafra ever comes, I have no option but I must make my mark in Nigeria, I'm Nigeria as any other Nigeria if not more
So you still do not acknowledge Niger Delta as a separate entity from biafra? Then we have nothing else to talk about and all your talks about cooperation are all hogwash because we look like fools to you, right? You can only cooperate with an entity that you acknowledge as distinct from you else your aim is to come and plunder
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by kettykin: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Biafra has no intent whatsoever of swallowing anybody, if small countries like Eriteria, the former Eastern European countries , Benin republic, Israel etc can stand as countries then any country in South South and middle belt can stand.

Anybody who thinks otherwise is wallowing in a soviet era mentality and is not conversant with modern day realities
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by bigpriik: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
ijawcitizen:
So you still do not acknowledge Niger Delta as a separate entity from biafra? Then we have nothing else to talk about and all your talks about cooperation are all hogwash because we look like fools to you, right? You can only cooperate with an entity that you acknowledge as distinct from you else your aim is to come and plunder
are you done crying over igbo domination of rivers state cheesy cheesy when things go wrong ikwerres become igbos but when jungle mature they become ikwerres.. cheesy cheesy una never see anything..yet cool cool

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by Danger95: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
ijawcitizen:
How can you be limped together or separate from something that no longer exist, Biafra existed 1967 - 1970, I bet some of you guys are still stuck in the Sixties, sorry the new breed of Igbos see no boundaries we go wherever the road leads us, not forgetting where we came from...
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by AwkaFinest: 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
bigpriik:
[s]1)no one agitation for them

personally i dont see nigeria splitting into more than two or three countries.[/s]

Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Name a place igbos have taken by force before or u just want to talk cause u hate igbos because they are successful

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by Smoke55: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
ijawcitizen:
ok Calm Down! Nobody Is Forcing You To Form An Alliance With The Igbos,the Guy You Are Quoting Is Only Stating His Own Personal Opinion,believe Me Majority Of Ndi Igbo Don't Need You Either,stop Sounding So IMPORTANT we no send you guys,the last time i checked igbos are ahead of you in every thing,so what are we possibly going to gain from you guys??

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by MosheDayan: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
Bigmanpickin:
Million reasons why we can all come together and chart a common course and do it to perfection we have overwhelming evidence

#MakeNigeriaGreat https://www.nairaland.com/6102683/nigeria-arise-makenigeriagreat
[/s]
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by OfoIgbo: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Like Fulani, Like Ijaw .... two ethnic groups, the same expansionist agenda
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by Minsk24: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
bigpriik:

Well said... I think they can pull tru once they become serious.. They've bn thriving together as states and will do so as a country ...
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by Bigmanpickin: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
MosheDayan:
[s][/s]
No use going comical we have a task at hand
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by Tranquill: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
bigpriik:
are you done crying over igbo domination of rivers state cheesy cheesy when things go wrong ikwerres become igbos but when jungle mature they become ikwerres.. cheesy cheesy una never see anything..yet cool cool

Ikwerre people have decided to ignore imbeciles like you that open stu*pid thread every day just to disparage them. Remain bitter for life. They say they are not Igbo, so simply move on. Bitterness doesn't help anyone.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by Dedetwo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bigmanpickin:

Give Nigeria two centuries in advance, it will never get better than present state. The best for inhabitants of the blunder by the British called Nigeria is total and unconditional disintegration. I honestly prefer Republic of Igbo land to anything. I want Igbo to be in the same breathe with ethnic nationalities such as English, French, Serb, Czech, Irish, etc.
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by jalaludeen1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
bigpriik:

Truly what difference will it make when they are comprised of different ethnic groups already.
Re: 3 Reason Why The Middle Belt And South South Cannot Stand As A Country. by WhizdomXX(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Most every thread on Nairaland be flooded with tribalistic slurs??

Nigeria can and will be Great Again.

Nigerians say Yes to development and no to bad leaders(who will still steal in a restuctured state).

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Youth Repels Hoodlums, Protect Police Station In Agugu / Bobrisky Buys Newly Released Iphone 12 Pro, See How Much / NLC Minimum Wage Protests In Abuja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.