Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,878 members, 7,899,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3007 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Smile4me01(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fedupman:
Me and this girl have been dating since may 25 2018.
Suddenly one day she called and started crying,she told me she had sex with someone,I was stupid enough to forgive her,and after then I lost interest in her I didn't tell her though,I don't give her money again,I don't call her as b4.
Fast forward to yesterday,I called her 14 times no response,then this morning I called her and she answered, behold this girl told me she was with someone in the hotel, please I need advice.pleas.
two years of marriage or what agent of fornication
Re: . by HenryChineche: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fedupman:

My brother honestly,I sorry to say,if your babe sees me she will confess too that I am handsome, everything about me is complete,name it.
But sometimes is not all about handsomeness.
I am the type of guy that woman don't freek,but till now I am surprised I fell in love with that kind girl, sometimes my friends say she is using jazz

Okay that's great...
How old are you — if you don't mind
Re: . by Fedupman: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
HenryChineche:

Okay that's great...
How old are you — if you don't mind

I am 24
Re: . by Skmoda360(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fedupman:

I am telling you my man,if see me,as a guy self you trip for me is not mouth,I am a very strange person, many persons say it,I don't look at another woman,I don't cheat, but yet this ugly girl keeps hurting me.
Just ghost her and look for a better woman but don't love again.....I hate that word....."loving you" is for simps ......
Re: . by emkz: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fedupman:
Me and this girl have been dating since may 25 2018.
Suddenly one day she called and started crying,she told me she had sex with someone,I was stupid enough to forgive her,and after then I lost interest in her I didn't tell her though,I don't give her money again,I don't call her as b4.
Fast forward to yesterday,I called her 14 times no response,then this morning I called her and she answered, behold this girl told me she was with someone in the hotel, please I need advice.pleas.

Bros, abeg no vex, can you swear on your two bloqos that that crap you wrote up there actually happened? Note that if you lose your bloqos, it can make you limp.
Re: . by HenryChineche: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fedupman:

I am 24
Well, It's probably your beard that made you very handsome cool...
Leave girls way day do shakara for you abeg grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me / “i’m 35yr Old, Inlove With My Mom’s Best Friend - I Want To Marry Her / Why Do Redpillers Forget The Children Of Single Mothers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.