Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:36 PM

Knowledge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Knowledge (162 Views)

My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh / Songs I Composed Were Recorded And Produced Without My Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowledge by thinkmoney(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2020
If I ask you who this is, you most probably will have no idea. But do you know that Gods greatest servant-his son- Jesus Christ most probably look more like this than those unrealistic, portraits with girlish look and flowing hair you have been used to all your lives, that you probably reverence and paste at your altar, on your door and cars?
My post many at times is to 'open your eyes and mind' and to provoke you to start thinking analytically.

(1) (Reply)

God Has Promised To Bless You! / Joyce Meyer Devotional September 9 2020 / Arise Christian Youth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.