Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,035 members, 7,903,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Jim Ovia Earns N1.52 Billion As Top Bank Chiefs Earn N2.3bn In Interim Dividend - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jim Ovia Earns N1.52 Billion As Top Bank Chiefs Earn N2.3bn In Interim Dividend (29563 Views)

Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps / Jim Ovia Withdraws From The World Economic Forum / Jim Ovia: "My Lagos Success Story" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Jim Ovia Earns N1.52 Billion As Top Bank Chiefs Earn N2.3bn In Interim Dividend by tarantino1: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2020
DexterousOne:

Dont mind the people you quoted

They are supporting a destructive system because in their deluded mind, they believe they will be a beneficiary of it one day
I have met many who think like that
Both in Nigeria and elsewhere

Capitalism practised with regulations is good

And with a touch of social welfare, and a sense of respect to the community

However
The current destructive system we run (exploit as many people as possible, exploit regulations and ruin the environment, while having no sense of responsibility to the community ) is not good, and is not self sustaining

It will collapse one day and there will be a "free for all"

The earlier we think of some reform to ameliorate some of the fall out of the destructive system we currently run

The better for everybody

Its good to reap the fruit of your labour
Just dont do it in a morally bankrupt and destructive manner

Treating staff like slaves
And all that

It's even funny when you realize that majority of the people in support are part of the exploited group. Very funny
Re: Jim Ovia Earns N1.52 Billion As Top Bank Chiefs Earn N2.3bn In Interim Dividend by DexterousOne(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2020
tarantino1:

It's even funny when you realize that majority of the people in support are part of the exploited group. Very funny

Of course

That's why I said in my post

That "they think one day they will find themselves on the other side" or be beneficiaries of the system..

But in the 21st century

The game is rigged AGAINST most of us....

We only try our best

But the system is faulty and need reform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

29 Richest People In Nigeria 2016: Sire Emeka Offor Makes The List. / Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.