Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity (93631 Views)

Why I Hate White Garment Churches – Pastor David Ibiyeomie / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor / Tanko Muhammed Has 32 Kids - Reno Omokri Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Murketeer: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ogaemmii:
What's Daddy's parent's identity got to do with anything? His parent's identity means he's not a Nigeria or he doesn't have rights to freedom of expression and association?
M sure you didn't read it o
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by chris51(f): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
For the first time, I agree with Reno.
Oyedepo did not reply daddy freeze, why did Ibiyeomie cry more than the bereaved?

As a pastor, he should have restraint when he is annoyed.
It is not Christ like

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by chris51(f): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
chris51:
For the first time, I agree with Reno.
Oyedepo did not reply daddy freeze, why did Ibiyeomie cry more than the bereaved?

As a pastor, he should have restraint when he is annoyed.
It is not Christ like
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by edoairways: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Reno like many others made a Valid Summation..

Freeze For me has been an instrument of Devil Knowingly / Unknowingly against the Church.

He has Confused People and led them Astray on Tithes
And He wants to do the same again in Their Homes..

Having said that, the Words of the Man of God which I Believe was spoken out of Anger was not a good one.

Daddy freeze is only seeking attention. He and Suleman Johnson are friends even though they don't agree in some issues

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by itu404(m): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Baybii:
For once in my entire life, I agree with Reno Omokri.

I normally don't rate any pastor at all (except indaboski way be my man grin), but this David Ibeyomie fall hand... He should have at least tried to pretend like a pastor that he calls himself than to let loose like that. Such a shame. So unchristlike... I pity people who'll still blindly follow someone who insults, denigrate and belittle a person he has an argument with.

Daddy freeze should go on demystifying these deceivers. There's nothing wrong there. They are all just a bunch of thieves who prey on the poor and hopeless of the society in the guise of leading them to God. angry
well whatever be you sorry opinion, Abeyomie has thrown the first punch: insult him again i will take action so stop this internet wrangling looking for likes and share. quick to judge others while you leave the big hole in yourselves so make person dey insult and beat my papa becus i wan nice big boy i go say please sir, wetin he do u?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by ABINTUK(m): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot:
Funny how a crook, a fraud, a fake pastor and an identity thief who stole his own brother's son's identity to perpetrate fraud on the internet is talking about other people's parent's identity?

What's Daddy's parent's identity got to do with anything? His parent's identity means he's not a Nigeria or he doesn't have rights to freedom of expression and association?

This twitter nuisance and degenerate is getting more and more annoying.

f

Read first before you die...
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by bammydhele(m): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Well said; but I don't think we should dwell too much on this as majority are struggling to survive this season
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by olisaEze(m): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot:
Funny how a crook, a fraud, a fake pastor and an identity thief who stole his own brother's son's identity to perpetrate fraud on the internet is talking about other people's parent's identity?

Did you read the post at all?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by chaloskyx: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Why dint ibiyeomie also keep his mouth shut.
Talkingoil:

What is it with people and social media? Must you Reno come online to rebuff, correct or modify? Why not keep your mouth to yourself?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by FullBlastLight: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
olaboy33:
I've searched all today, I haven't seen where freeze insulted Oyedepo. He only made a comment ( by quoting the scripture) to oyedepo's post on wife submission to husband.

This does not in any way warrant abuse from ibiyeomie not to talk of threats of harm and death.

In all fairness, Daddy freeze didn't insult pastor Oyedepo.

I wonder what righteousness have to say

Think out of d box, Mr Man!

D Pastor's response, 2 anyone who can discern wil know dt is not jst based on d latest post by Daddy Freez!

Rather, it's a retort based on accumulated snides & aspersions dt Freez has relentlessly been casting on all Clerics!

I'm also not in support of d Pastor's response 2 Freez! It's absolutely unnecessary 2 so do!
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by NGpatriot: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
freeborn02:

Oga, your hatred will send you to an early grave. Reno is simply responding to an issue that happened earlier. He has the right to respond to anything as he feels like.

He isn't even aware of your hatred. So, you will kill yourself for nothing
[/s]

Why are you mad and upset? Because I exposed your crooked, fake no church having pastor, a scammer and yahoo yahoo 419 crooked identity thief pastor?

It's not my fault that fraudulent omokiri scammed you.

Oya, go and donate to reno the scammer's fake internet church..

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Angelfrost(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Freeze For me has been an instrument of Devil Knowingly / Unknowingly against the Church.

Having said that, the Words of the Man of God which I Believe was spoken out of Anger was not a good one.

Anyone who makes merchandise of the Gospel is an instrument of the Devil... People who don't have any issues with fleecing children of God using the Bible as a fulcrum are the true sons of perdition!!!

I ask again, where did Freeze do the above??! Where, when and how did Freeze indulge in heresy??! What true assembly of righteous believers did Freeze distort or destroy with 'lies'??!

You keep dodging these questions like most so called clergymen and indulging in pointless diversionary antics, while still using the same infallible word of God as a support... This is wrong!!!

Let your nay be nay, and yea be yea... Call a spade a spade!!! Shalom!!!

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by itu404(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
masterP042:
All these religious folks in Nigeria. Please carefully look at the sorry state of Nigeria, the hunger, the insecurity, the oppression and wickedness being committed daily, yet this your God is always silent and in ghost mode.
After all the prayers and worship yet things keep getting tough.. He takes the good people and helpless people, but allows boko haram members and evil leaders to still wake up each morning to commit their wickedness.
Dear God if u do in deed exist. You need to ask Nigerians for forgiveness, and personally ask me for forgiveness. The suffering is much. Yet no light at the end of the tunnel.
this is the kind of shit we want to stop here, dare you insult Islam like that, u born u?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by chaloskyx: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
wait what did freeze say that is characterised as an insult he only gave his interpretation of the bible now?? you would be there defending someone that is living large and flying private jet yet you cant fight for yourself when the government makes life difficult for you with the new fuel price you see your priorities are misplaced.
itu404:

well whatever be you sorry opinion, Abeyomie has thrown the first punch: insult him again i will take action so stop this internet wrangling looking for likes and share. quick to judge others while you leave the big hole in yourselves so make person dey insult and beat my papa becus i wan nice big boy i go say please sir, wetin he do u?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Sleekfingers: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

tithes na scam....freeze is educating y'all brainwashed xtians......i believe u know that freeze is also a xtian....
Nigeria ways of practicing xtianity , na big scam.....most pastors na their belly call them....
In fela's voice, pastors house na him dey fine pass, but my people dey stay for surrounding

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by NGpatriot: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
olisaEze:

Did you read the post at all?

I read every word including his disingenuous rubbish and bigoted deception. He fooled you, but not me.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by awoo47: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
pquaver:

he is not an instrument of the devil anything.. how do you think oyedepo and other churches came into existence? was it not by challenging the status quo? pentecostal church was founded on the back of questions to the doctrine and styles of orthodox churches.. those churches did not rain fire and brimstone on them..when the called them names till today they do not reply with insult example pentecostal still insult Catholic..So why then do the not what to be questioned? Hypocritesort everywhere
actually Martin Luther(founder of today Pentecostal churches) was excommunicated and later arrested.
The simple thing is you'll face opposition to the fullest capacity but only time can tell....Nd by time i mean centuries

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by akdjr(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
All of them put together are victim of mental slavery.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Angelfrost(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Why is Pastor Ibiyeomie taking it personal?

Most Nigerian clergy men have bones to pick with Daddy Freeze!

He dared to puncture an ancient template of Nigerian Christian Practice!!! grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by dennisworld1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

whish devil cool
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by WoundedLamb: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

You realise you made a subtle excuse for the man of good by taking time to make freeze's wrongs clear and the adding 'out of anger' for the pastor? Your submission may or may not be right but the presentation is that of someone who doesn't disagree much with the pastor's action. Just a feedback

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by freeborn02: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s]Why are you mad and upset? Because I exposed your crooked, fake no church having pastor, a scammer and yahoo yahoo 419 crooked identity thief pastor?

It's not my fault that fraudulent omokiri scammed you.

Oya, go and donate to reno the scammer's fake internet church..[/s]

Mr fake hypocrite parrot, open another thread for that and stop derailing this thread with your hate filled vomit.

Reno isn't aware of your hatred. He won't even knkw if you die of hatred.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Angelfrost(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
soberdrunk:
Reno always looking for the slightest opportunity to Hype himself....... angry

Some people can't just help it... You would think they would shrivel and die off without the spotlight.

It is a pathetic existence.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by itu404(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
jericco1:
Reno must talk.
no mind am ... the impersonator go make amend with the real salim. A pot calling a kettle black
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by olisaEze(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot:

I read every word including his disingenuous rubbish and bigoted deception. He fooled you, but not me.

He cautioned the pastor against calling daddyfreeze a bastard and highlighted the fact that he was born and raised by distinguished parents. How is that foolery?

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by dennisworld1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
I hate any man of God threatening anyone with curse....

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by azpekuliar: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
jojofola:
Other countries are brainstorming on moving their economies forward.

But here, we don't even have an economy.

Just look at what people who are supposed mentors are worrying over.

Na "Jesus & Satan" economy we get for Naija!

God forbid.

grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by WoundedLamb: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot:

Not sure you read the OP, bro. He wasn't attacking Daddy Freeze.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by jericco1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
itu404:

no mind am ... the impersonator go make amend with the real salim. A pot calling a kettle black

The man is a lamebrain angry
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Kubernetes: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Shame on Pastor Ibiyeomie for condescending so low.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by simplesearch: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
helinues:

So you have also been commenting without reading the news..

God go catch all of you today

What line in his comment showed he did not read or comprehend the post?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Angelfrost(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ogaemmii:

Don't mind these people...

People who have nothing constructive or objective to say about issues result to personal attacks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.