Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

3D Interior And Exterior Architectural Visualization - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3D Interior And Exterior Architectural Visualization (469 Views)

Video:3d Interior Bedroom Design / Photorealistic Architectural Rendering Both Interiors And Exterior / Architectural Drawings, Interior And Exterior And Construction call 08096365063 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3D Interior And Exterior Architectural Visualization by kesuion: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
Are you looking for a photorealistic Architecture Interior , Exterior or Landscape visualization, or maybe just a product visualization ?
Feel free to contact me at:
Phone: 08062090223
Instagram @kesuion

I work using 3ds max for modeling and vray render plugin for the photorealistic render.
I make using of PBR materials and I can create custom textures using Allegorithmic's Substance Painter and Substance Designer.

Just send me your 2D plan drawing in any format available and leave the rest to me.
Re: 3D Interior And Exterior Architectural Visualization by kesuion: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Interior visualization of a simple modern kitchen, modeled and rendered using 3ds max and vray respectively.

Re: 3D Interior And Exterior Architectural Visualization by kesuion: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Exterior visualization project of a modern lakehouse.
All Models and Assets were created using 3ds max, rendering was with Vray render plugin.

Re: 3D Interior And Exterior Architectural Visualization by Fmghewzy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
This is beautiful, you try ooo. I have been trying to learn this stuff and it kinda hard.
Seeing this boost my morale,I must master it

1 Like

Re: 3D Interior And Exterior Architectural Visualization by kesuion: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fmghewzy:
This is beautiful, you try ooo. I have been trying to learn this stuff and it kinda hard.
Seeing this boost my morale,I must master it

Lol..
Thanks bro..
Re: 3D Interior And Exterior Architectural Visualization by kesuion: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
3d rendering of my dark themed bedroom design..

Modeled using 3ds max and rendered with vary render engine..

Re: 3D Interior And Exterior Architectural Visualization by kesuion: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
My latest Interior Visualization Project of A sitting room and bedroom. The theme of the project was cool colors with a minimalistic feel.

Re: 3D Interior And Exterior Architectural Visualization by kesuion: 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
My latest interior rendering project was of a simple modern kitchen. I decided to try out two different color combination iterations.
#Interior rendering
#Interior design
#Painting Design
#Architecture

Re: 3D Interior And Exterior Architectural Visualization by kesuion: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2021
A recent interior visualization animation I made for a client. Modelled using 3ds max and animated using vray render engine. Feel free to message me if you require something like this for your interior project. #Archictureal Visaulization #3D Rendering #Modern House Design

Watch the video here: [url][/url]https://mega.nz/file/GiBQXDjA#Sy3RmrjKLMgQGvqPU6BZ0uqaj321sYWnZoB_XrpE5dc

Re: 3D Interior And Exterior Architectural Visualization by JohannLibert: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Bringing architectural designs to life with realistic 3D renderings can be invaluable for architects, designers, and their clients. Advanced software allows for photorealistic visualization of interiors and exteriors that accurately depict materials, lighting, and spatial relationships. This helps stakeholders evaluate everything from functionality to aesthetics before construction begins. As an architect, I've found Architectural rendering to be a game changer. Recently, a client was struggling to envision the open concept great room I'd designed. After I created a rendering showing the space in vivid detail, they could fully appreciate the light-filled volumes and connection to outdoors. Renderings like these are worth a thousand words!

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Question On How To Secure Your Land In Nigeria. / SOLD SOLD SOLD 3 Bedroom Bungalow (in Benin City) / Tukey Wollding Doors. Our Office In Lagos. Contact Us 08080460591

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.