Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Meet 10-year Old Boxing Sensation Sultan Adekoya With His Trainer, Coach Tito - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet 10-year Old Boxing Sensation Sultan Adekoya With His Trainer, Coach Tito (557 Views)

Meet 10-year Old Boxing Sensation Sultan Adekoya With His Trainer, Coach Tito / Anthony Joshua Speaks On People Asking Him To Sack His Trainer / Kemi Adekoya Suspended After Testing Positive For Steroid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 10-year Old Boxing Sensation Sultan Adekoya With His Trainer, Coach Tito by Discovery4today: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFdu1DfRu2w
Meet 10-year old boxing sensation Sultan Adekoya From Egbeda, Lagos - Nigeria ��! with his trainer, coach Coach Tito
Sultan has won some fights.
Nigeria Minister for Youth and Sports Development, Sunday Dare, said they found the young boxer as they were searching for talents.

Re: Meet 10-year Old Boxing Sensation Sultan Adekoya With His Trainer, Coach Tito by punisha: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Seeing this boy's video,

I only reminded myself never to get Into a fight with a short person. undecided

My one and only experience is still fresh in my head decades later.
Re: Meet 10-year Old Boxing Sensation Sultan Adekoya With His Trainer, Coach Tito by benhope222: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
All this one's na Format to cash out , Small time now Sanwolu go invite am come....
Re: Meet 10-year Old Boxing Sensation Sultan Adekoya With His Trainer, Coach Tito by paulolee(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
av seen the video..dt boi is good

(1) (Reply)

2 Arsenal Players Fight Ceballos And Nketiah / Happy Birthday Diego Maradona / UPDATE: Manchester City Creeps To EPL Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.