Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,242 members, 7,943,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Discover The Secrets How You Can Be Exporting Agro Allied Products From Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover The Secrets How You Can Be Exporting Agro Allied Products From Home (320 Views)

Flour Mills PLC (FMN PC) At 60! Nigeria’s Largest Food & Agro-Allied Group Is 60 / How To Make Money Exporting Agro Products / 25 Steps To Making Millions Of Naira From Exporting Agro-commodities To Overseas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover The Secrets How You Can Be Exporting Agro Allied Products From Home by tcontactsa: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
FINALLY INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS NOW OPERATES IN NIGERIA. .....BACK TO INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS

Discover the secrets how to export Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK,Europe, UAE, Canada, etc from the comfort of your Home. For more details, check my signature

1. YOU DON’T NEED EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL

Do you know that you can become an exporter of Agro Allied Products to other countries without you registering with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? Oh Yes you get hear me right! As a starter you don’t necessary need it! I do my exportation business without NEPC and I am much okay at the moment. By the time I start exporting in large tons that’s only when I will start looking at having that certificate. You only need to register with NEPC especially if you’re exporting in large quantity of tons to big firms in abroad. However, this information is for those who want to start from small scale to large scale like me. If you’re in this category then good to have you here.

2. I’M NOT SELLING ANY E-BOOK HERE

I know you must have read so many articles on exportation business and funny enough at the end of the day you’ll be asked to make payment for an E-book or Contacts Lists of Buyers of Agro Products. Like I earlier said, am not selling ANY E-book here, but just want to open your eyes to opportunities that lies in this business. I will be exposing to you practical ways on how I make my money from this business and also how you can tap and start making fortune doing this business. Here, you can choose to follow my marketing strategies and also you can choose not to. However, from my analysis on this business, I have come to discover that this exportation business is not a one man business; this is because NO ONE can meet the demand of these products abroad, so therefore its takes me nothing to expose to ANYONE how I make my money doing this business.

READ MORE:
https://wealthinfo.com.ng/the-secrets-of-exportation-business-exposed-how-you-can-start-exporting-from-home/

Re: Discover The Secrets How You Can Be Exporting Agro Allied Products From Home by tcontactsa: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2020
THE FIVE (5) GOLDEN REQUIREMENTS YOU NEED FOR AGRO EXPORTATION AND ALSO LEARN HOW I MAKE MY MONEY FROM THIS BUSINESS
Re: Discover The Secrets How You Can Be Exporting Agro Allied Products From Home by Mide3367: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2020
Why most u go to ur blog to continue reading?
Re: Discover The Secrets How You Can Be Exporting Agro Allied Products From Home by tcontactsa: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Exporting Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK,Europe, UAE, Canada, etc from the comfort of your Home is very possible...
Re: Discover The Secrets How You Can Be Exporting Agro Allied Products From Home by tcontactsa: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Start agro exportation from the comfort of your HOME

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Hand Sanitizer Producers / Original New Canon Camera, Canon EOS 1200D For Sale / Create A Source Of Income For Yourself Through Affiliate Marketing (up To 400k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.