Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,360 members, 7,947,586 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

If LASG Demolish Your Properties You Can Do Nothing- Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If LASG Demolish Your Properties You Can Do Nothing- Tinubu (2411 Views)

There’s Nothing Tinubu Can Give Me That I Do Not Already Have - Reno Omokri / Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala / You Can’t Make Demands, I Owe You Nothing, Tinubu Tells Wike In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If LASG Demolish Your Properties You Can Do Nothing- Tinubu by DEROX: 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
grin Of course jagaban I stand with you. We all know he is indirectly warning some chest****rs I can't even wait for Femi gbaja to complete the land grabbing act bill
Re: If LASG Demolish Your Properties You Can Do Nothing- Tinubu by Lanretoye(m): 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
but any reasonable person can never see anything wrong in what he has said.the property is for one person and the drainage is for the people,some people are still talking nonsense here.wether u like it or not,even if na my house the govt demolish in the interest of the state/masses the only thing i can do is to challenge her in the court...let’s forget sentiments,those of us who have properties understands this but if u never buy a piece of land before don’t come here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo small priks Behind The Sadistic Treatment And Defilement Of Women By ESN / Shekarau Set To Dump NNPP For PDP As Atiku Dangles ‘mouth-watering Offers’ / Media Aide To Buhari , Bashir Ahmad Deletes Anti Igbo Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.