Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,492 members, 7,901,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:37 AM

Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial (32188 Views)

Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by hybridblood07(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
There is nothing falana can do because he's in military detention and a military personnel. Is case will be handle my military council
bolaayenimo:
The guy was psychologically depressed so he spoke his mind..Falana pls help this poor dude

2 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Exmilitant(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mars16:
I'm not good at writing but I have this to write. Hope you reading find sense from this my nonsense write up.Lance Corporal Martin's was allowed to suffer for what? nothing!, nobody stood up for him and against the injustice meted to him yet,Erica of BBNaija was evicted for bad behavior but Nigerians raised up to $9000 to support her. Chai! Nigerians we're our problem not Buhari; because when we're ready Buhari and his cohorts will succumb to us.
The corporal was not suppose to call out his superiors in that manner. He dragged the entire army through the mud. I don't watch BBNaija.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by adecz: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
What have they done to the boys
of Shekau the BH leader who curses
Buhari daily ?

2 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Hedgedog: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I know this day is imminent
A soldier is supposed to stay off social media when you want to complain or register your grievances.....

Use suggestions cum grievance box not social media

Because it will affect the chain of command
bro howva I go need make we talk
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Nchenches: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Nchenches: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
jethro2013:
..where are the human right fighters?...

What can Human Rights Fighters do against Fulani Armed Forces of Nigeria armed to the teeth?

Dissolve Nigeria is only measure to disarm this Fulani Armed Forces of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Kingspin(m): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Blood, death and suffering is the hold of the Buhari regime.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Judolisco(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
TarOrfeeek:
Only Regulars enjoy Army work.

The rest na, political experiment them be.

Is that Kla?
no b regular dem kill yesterday... Na dem high ranking officers dey enjoy
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by mamaafrik(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Major gen. Buhari is a tyrant and a corrupt man protecting corrupt people and nepotism. Where is USA and the West with the sanctions??,we need a coup in this country to sweep all these maggots away.
People are dying because of a set of incompetent fool in the army.
If those guys are killed,then the government will be calling for a tsunami coup.

2 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nigerians calling the man brave has deserted him.... They now doing go fund me for a TV show candidate

But quick to hate on IPOB for fighting and standing in what we believe in

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Adebowalay(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
AFTER CAREFULLY READING THROUGH THE COMMENTS AND RESPONSE... IT'S A SHAME THAT NIGERIANS REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT... way still far
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Angelfrost(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
kikero:

We can do better

Get your senator to pass a law allowing members of the military to criticize their leaders without fear of reprisals.

It's that simple

How many Nigerians have access to their senators??!

You shouldn't use Simple and Nigeria in the same sentence or context!!! No need pretending.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
TheDestroyer:
See why Nigeria is not worth fighting for, first sowore still under arrest now this guy. I hope they dont sentence him to firing squad cos trust me these useless Nigerians won't come out and protest for him. They are too busy watching BBnaija. Fvcking idiots angry
was the fvcking idiots part really necessary? You can rephrase the statement and still get your point across with same power and effect...I understand how you feel though......Btw, Nigeria is worth fighting for, we just need fighters. Are you one?
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
O lord embarassed
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Oizee(f): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
May fraudster like you becomes a victim
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

How many Nigerians have access to their senators??!

You shouldn't use Simple and Nigeria in the same sentence or context!!! No need pretending.

Democracy is not by ranting on Nairaland.

Go and meet your senator. Or better still, organise a protest , and get people out.

That's how it is done in developed countries. The goodies they enjoy there was due to the tears and sweat of people before them

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Soundminded: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
airminem:
This news has made nigeria book of records
which one b Nigeria book of record ?

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by krushdripper(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Anaerobi:
GEJ God bless you wherever you are.
this country is funny....... God should help the corporal.
Only people can help the corporal, not God. And don't even think of 'No, God can use people to help him'. Only people can help the corporal, not God.

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by rotadeco27: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
The country is completely finished . Once the military is compromised what remains ? How can u put all northerner in charge of the military
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by passiveincome01: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
really
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Sheriman(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Who is willing to join the Nigerian Army
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Xscape1993(m): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
I reserve my comments for now.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Lightway: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
flyingpig:
These people are killing Nigerians with religious death sentence, military court martial, and economic strife. But we will rant on Twitter and nairaland then return to live our separate lives after that.

If you don't know, court martial means to kill someone

Read your book, you will not read. Its to disgrace yourself online that you know

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Hezmatosky: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
The effect of too much weed
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Korinnesta: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
flyingpig:
These people are killing Nigerians with religious death sentence, military court martial, and economic strife. But we will rant on Twitter and nairaland then return to live our separate lives after that.

If you don't know, court martial means to kill someone

Taaaar! Don't spread false info coz its dangerous than disease
Court martial is a trial in a military court of a member of the armed forces who is charged with breaking a military law... It's like normal judiciary court
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Only God knows wenti this guy Don pass through for military cell since June.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by safetyboot: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
HE SHOULD BE GRANTED AMNESTY. WHAT IS HIS CRIME COMPARED TO THAT OF REPENTANT BOKO HARAM?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by krushdripper(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
I just wanna congeal super hard then burst like a big ass bomb & blow this present govt. away. So much for our so called super-wealthy citizens with influence.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by tayotheplug: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
This is called bravenesss
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial by hani90: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
No need to remind us,we know of him already...pity is what I feel for him right now.I wish our right to freedom of speech is respected someday in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Releases List Of Nominees For Nigeria's National Honours Awards 2022 / El-rufai, Yahaya Bello And Bindow Dancing 'shaku Shaku' At APC Convention(watch) / Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.