Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,664 members, 7,924,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! - Autos (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (334507 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou Buying And Clearing / You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by dsa(m): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hello Bro, please how much can I get Toyota Camry 1996 (Orobo) and 1998 (Tiny light) to Lagos? Also at what month can one get it cheaper in cotonou. Thanks. daresamson@gmail.com
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by fashoga(m): 5:17am On Dec 30, 2012
OGA,Howmuch can u get a double cabin 2001/2002 toyota tacoma or nissan frontier down 2 lagos?
email- infoicon3g@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:31am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy New year to you all...
@ dsa(m): pls check your email.
@ fashoga(m) thabks for adding me on bbm.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2013
First trip in 013 God help me ohh Cotonu on point. See yours tonight.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
Happy first Sunday Service of the year.....
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
My week...... Happy birthday.......... LLNP
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
My week...... Happy birthday in advance.......... LLNP
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Danifedi(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
smileyHi man
Please how much is a super clean toyota solara 2004, leather seat, everything functional to lagos. inbox me ASAP daniel_ifedi@yahoo.com.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 12:16am On Jan 16, 2013
@Danifedi: check your mail.....

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Tommry: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hello ykMotor

How much will you land a 2003 Ford windstar, 3.8L V6 engine, Alloy wheel, factory fitted AC, automatic trans, car CD player nd Radio to Lagos with verifiable custom paper?.

you could email me on tomoriodemuyiwa@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by eddygux1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
gudevenin pls hw much is a 2005 n 2006 rav4 in cotonou my budget is 1m.email eddygux@gmail.com.tnx
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2013
@Tommry: regarding the windstar... Buying from cotonu down to lagos will cost u 700k....
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by EEA1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
Please let me know how much the automatic of the following cars will cost with power windows, a.c. & allow wheels:
'99 Honda Civic (UK model)
'96 Toyota Corolla
bajalajomo@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
@EE_A(m): pls check your mail address.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by eddygux1(m): 12:00am On Jan 20, 2013
@ykmotors waitin 4 ur reply.tnx
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
@eddygux1(m) pls check your mail....... And reply me asspa.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by seemorejoy: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
Hello friend pls I need bus for transport and which one can you choose for me from cotonu, I was thinking of chev express do you think that's OK?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Zamizoni(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Good day sir, pls what's the landing cost of these cars with ideal papers?

1. Toyota Avalon 1998
2. Toyota rav4 1998
3. Mazda MPV 1999
thanks for your response.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2013
@seemorejoy: Thanks, the good bus I can recommended for you is either you go for Toyota hiace bus, Mazda bus, V/W transporter bus, mustibush L300 or L400 bus and Nissan vanet.

@Zamizoni(m): Welcome, Toyota Avalon 1998 will cost you 750k, Toyota Rav4 1998 will cost you 1m, and Mazda MPV 99 will cost you 900k
. All with their papers.

I have 99 toyota avalon clean one in cotonu if you real interesting.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2013
Zamizoni: Good day sir, pls what's the landing cost of these cars with ideal papers?

1. Toyota Avalon 1998
2. Toyota rav4 1998
3. Mazda MPV 1999
thanks for your response.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Zamizoni(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
Thanks for ur response, what will land a 2000 avalon model cost?
is the price of the one you have in coutonu #750k or different? also what's ur fee for the transaction?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by abudodoma: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2013
Please what is the price of toyota camry 2000/2001 model and is the exchange rate{cefa-naira} favourable now .pls send to abudodo7@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by seemorejoy: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2013
@seemorejoy: Thanks, the good bus I can recommended for you is either you go for Toyota hiace bus, Mazda bus, V/W transporter bus, mustibush L300 or L400 bus and Nissan vanet.
My Question is what the price of each bus you listed. Thank you
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
@ ykmotors, how much will bring a 2005/06 golf 5 to Enugu. include your agency fee. email me. --- machzy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ceemere: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
ykmotors: PICK YOUR CHOICE CARS FROM COTONOU AT CHEAPER RATE, FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY !!!PLEASE CALL ME 08038647373 0R 0708185486,

TELL US YOUR BUDGET
TELL US THE MODEL YOU WANT
WE TAKE YOU TO COTONOU,
WE ALLOW YOU TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE
WE ADVICE YOU ON YOUR CHOICE
WE DELIVER YOU CAR WITHING 2DAYS IN YOUR COMPOUND

FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY

REASONS TO FOLLOW US TO COTONOU
CHEAPER VEHICLE COMPARE TO WHAT DEALER SELLS
YOU COULD BUY A BETTER CHOICE AT CHEAPER RATE
OPPORTUNITY TO PICK YOUR CHOICE FROM MULTITUDE OF CARS
OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE
CAR GET DELIVERED IN YOUR COMPOUND IN 3 DAYS

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 300K COMPARE TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF DEALERS PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PORT. AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL THE LOGISTICS
FOR THE CAR TO GET TO YOUR COMPOUND.
how much can i get 2000 toyota crown?? And what is it gonna cost to get it down to lagos?? And how is the transaction gonna go??....view pics

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by IbukaDantata: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
Pls my brother, I need Mazda MPV 2000 urgently. How much can I get it from cotonou back to Nigeria?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by genosco: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
Please what is the landing price to PH a supper clean Toyota 4runner 2005 and 2002 model from Cotonou. You can reach me on bisnigltd@yahoo.com. Thank you.
eleameh123: oga ykmotors

am based in abuja and i desire a 2002 v6 passat dat is fully optioned, pls quote reasonable prices that wil appetize me to storm cotonou imediately with u.
thanks.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by seemorejoy: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
Pls how much can i get this bus for transport, Toyota hiace bus, Mazda bus, V/W transporter bus, mustibush L300 or L400 bus and Nissan vanet. Pls reply asap i really need either of it just let me know each of the price
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2013
Thanks to you all, candly call me dirrect to cotonu on dis number ‎+22999760314, so that you I ll able to give you direct price in market, and it will be verry fast.
Thanks to you all once more. Bye for now.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
@ Zamizoni(m): Thanks, the price I gave you on that avalon is to buy and clearing down to Lagos. Mu workmanship is minimum of 25k per each cars.
@abudodoma: pls check your mail...

@ seemorejoy: Toyota hiace bus we cost you 1.4m, Mazda bus we cost you 950k, V/W
transporter bus we cost you 900k, mustibush L300 we cost you 1m or L400
bus we cost you 1.1m and Nissan vanet. We cost you 700k

@ Dr. Joe(m): Thanks for calling and check your mail as well.

@ceemere: Thanks, dis your request na special request ohh, dis Toyota crow is not so much plenty in the market, but I will help you search for it when I go market next week.

@IbukaDantata: 2000 mazda MPV bus we cost you 850k for both buy and clearing dow to Lag.

@genosco: pls check your mail.....
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by seemorejoy: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
@ seemorejoy: Toyota hiace bus we cost you 1.4m, Mazda bus we cost you 950k, V/W
transporter bus we cost you 900k, mustibush L300 we cost you 1m or L400
bus we cost you 1.1m and Nissan vanet. We cost you 700k

Mazda bus we cost you 950k, V/W transporter bus we cost you 900k Which one you think is the best among this 2 buses
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by aoaomotayo: 4:42am On Jan 25, 2013
Hi how much will dis ride cost me. Auto? 2003-04 Toyota corolla T3 and 2001 crv EX sport

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (117) (Reply)

Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA / Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.