Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:53 PM

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! - Autos (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (333991 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou Buying And Clearing / You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! / Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Abodkay: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
pls i need golf3 auto wth full or nissa primera
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by kulichana: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pls am badly in need of audi A8.how much and I need black and pics if available
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by GOFON(m): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
How much does it cost to buy a Toyota Picnic car from cotonou and deliver in Lagos?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Feshizzy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dear ykmotors,

Kindly tell me the price range of:
Nissan Altima 2003 - 2005
and
Nissan Primera 2004 - 2008

Thanks in advance....
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2013
Abodkay: pls i need golf3 auto wth full or nissa primera
Thanks clean golf3 auto full A/C will cost you 570k and nissan primera is 550k
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2013
kulichana: Pls am badly in need of audi A8.how much and I need black and pics if available
Thanks audi A8 will cost you 1.4m, sorry I don't have the pix now I will help you snap it when next I go to market.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2013
GOFON: How much does it cost to buy a Toyota Picnic car from cotonou and deliver in Lagos?
Clean toyota picnic will coist you 1m from cotonu to Lagos .
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2013
Feshizzy: Dear ykmotors,

Kindly tell me the price range of:
Nissan Altima 2003 - 2005
and
Nissan Primera 2004 - 2008

Thanks in advance....
2003 altima is 950k, 2004/2005 is 1.1m
2004 Nissan primera is 1..3m, 2005/2006 is 1.540m 2007/2008 is 1.7m
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by bewaje: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2013
Lr3 or 2005 highlander
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by BGSM: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
what is the cost of toyota sienna 2001-2002 model full option?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by tchayma(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hello, pls wats ur price for a clean low mileage 2008 benz C300 and 2008 highlander Limited Edition wit nav and DVD (pull down or headrest)? Pls reply asap.thanx.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2013
bewaje: Lr3 or 2005 highlander
Thanks on my wey to cotonu now...
Lr3 2007 will cost you 3m and 05 highlander 2.3m
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2013
BGSM: what is the cost of toyota sienna 2001-2002 model full option?
Clean 2001/2002 will cost you 1.2m
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2013
tchayma: Hello, pls wats ur price for a clean low mileage 2008 benz C300 and 2008 highlander Limited Edition wit nav and DVD (pull down or headrest)? Pls reply asap.thanx.
Welcome 2008 C300 is 3.1m and 2008 highlander is 3.8m
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Eyop: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2013
No offence YK motors. Sincerely i really doubt the prices you are quoting here because i don't think you can for instance get a clean title Mercedes Benz C300 for that amount. Even if you do,it won't be a reasonable mileage or may have been involved in an accident. I enquired about the 2008 C300 last week and the prices i got from several agents in Cotonou is quite different from what you quoting here. These are agents have tried and they delivered. Apart from that,i have direct contacts with about 3 Lebanese that i know personally and we have established a relationship together and they told me i cannot get it for that amount. So where are you getting yours?
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by tchayma(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
Eyop: No offence YK motors. Sincerely i really doubt the prices you are quoting here because i don't think you can for instance get a clean title Mercedes Benz C300 for that amount. Even if you do,it won't be a reasonable mileage or may have been involved in an accident. I enquired about the 2008 C300 last week and the prices i got from several agents in Cotonou is quite different from what you quoting here. These are agents have tried and they delivered. Apart from that,i have direct contacts with about 3 Lebanese that i know personally and we have established a relationship together and they told me i cannot get it for that amount. So where are you getting yours?
[color=#000099][/color]
@Eyop>really? Can u den give us an idea of how much a clean tiltle vehicle costs? Thanx.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Eyop: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
Brother i won't be derailing YK motors thread but one thing you should know is that vehicle mileage and the title will contribute to the high price. You cannot expect a vehicle that has up to 120,000 mileage to have the same price with a vehicle that has like 65,000 mileage. I was in Cotonou to purchase a car some months ago and i saw a 2004 Toyota Corolla with 69,000 mileage Clean title for 4,100,000CFA last price and the Lebanese man was even doing shakara for me but i also saw another 2004(Salvage title with some rust) with 188,000 mileage for 3,220,000CFA i.e buying excluding the 500,000 standard clearing price to either Idiroko or Seme Border. But if you try to explain about the price to someone they will think you want to play gimmicks with them. You should also know that in Cotonou you will find more of high mileages and those are the ones the agent will quote for you. I just contacted the Lebanese now and he's telling me that the buying alone of that car is 10,000,000CFA clean title with mileage less than 80,000 while Clearing is 500,000CFA plus additional #400,000 Nigerian Customs duty.
tchayma: [color=#000099][/color]
@Eyop>really? Can u den give us an idea of how much a clean tiltle vehicle costs? Thanx.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by kulichana: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
Abeg no forget d pics of my audi A8
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 1:20am On Nov 07, 2013
Eyop: Brother i won't be derailing YK motors thread but one thing you should know is that vehicle mileage and the title will contribute to the high price. You cannot expect a vehicle that has up to 120,000 mileage to have the same price with a vehicle that has like 65,000 mileage. I was in Cotonou to purchase a car some months ago and i saw a 2004 Toyota Corolla with 69,000 mileage Clean title for 4,100,000CFA last price and the Lebanese man was even doing shakara for me but i also saw another 2004(Salvage title with some rust) with 188,000 mileage for 3,220,000CFA i.e buying excluding the 500,000 standard clearing price to either Idiroko or Seme Border. But if you try to explain about the price to someone they will think you want to play gimmicks with them. You should also know that in Cotonou you will find more of high mileages and those are the ones the agent will quote for you. I just contacted the Lebanese now and he's telling me that the buying alone of that car is 10,000,000CFA clean title with mileage less than 80,000 while Clearing is 500,000CFA plus additional #400,000 Nigerian Customs duty.
Mr Eyop thanks, Cotonu market is not just a market you can just jump into to buy market, try to follow trust world person that is in the business not just someone that he doesn't know anything about the market. I get some little question for you pls, Do you speak Frensh? How long have you be dealing with cotonu cars? Do you search alone? In all once you fail to speak frensh you are out of the game, dis so call Lebanese that you price cars from him they are also thief, once they see you that you can't speak frensh or seen you with those area boys in cotonu so call (Demachel) 10 to 15% of the car you want to buy dey will just dey give fake prices, the price I gave above is to buy and clearing in cotonu down to border. And about the mileage the only wey you can know the real mileage of a car in cotonu now is to check the VIN,
Dis C300 2008 I price it yesterday. I will even post the picture of the one I price.

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Eyop: 5:03am On Nov 07, 2013
YK motors, Yes am aware about the way Cotonou market operates and it's not just to jump into the market. Yes i speak french and i have been coming to Cotonou market for several years now even though i am not a car dealer but only assist people on request. Yes i agree with you that several Lebanese are criminals but not withstanding you still find the good ones among the criminals. I specifically mentioned that i have 3 Lebanese that i have established personal relationship with and one out of the three of the Lebanese i knew him here in Lagos for many years before he joined the brother to transact cars so not everyone is bad. On cotonou immediately you enter the market you will see some boys (Demachel) coming out from no where to join you and if you make any attempt to price any vehicle when they are around,they will add the price to cover their settlement which am aware so i have several registered agents there that immediately they see me with them they don't attempt coming over.

You can still get the mileage immediately a vehicle is on except when you look at the car and feel that the mileage has been tampered with then you can confirm via the VIN which can be done immediately with the help of a black berry device or any phone that has an internet connection. Well i won't argue on the price you got the C300 because we all have thirst when purchasing an item be it a car or any other commodity but your thirst may not be my own. Just like the price you gave me for a 2001/2002 Toyota Sienna(#1,150,000 including customs duty) which i doubted your point and asked you to break down how you arrived at that price. You told me that the customs duty for that car is #140,000 and i confirmed from several agents have used in Idiroko and they told me that it's not possible get the customs duty for that price not to even mention the price of the car itself.

I bought a Toyota Corolla in the year 2008 and unfortunately i got the wrong customs duty paper for that car with the hope that everything was OK and i prepared and embarked on the journey but to my surprise i was stopped by Cutoms at Ofosu after Ore as i was travelling to Uyo and after they checked they told me that my papers are fake and i was shocked & couldn't even know what to say again. To cut the long story short,the car was seized and if not for the assistance of a high rank custom officer that i knew and he influenced and i paid #50,000 after spending 3days in the bush before the vehicle was released back to me and i vowed never to patronize any how person after purchasing my car and it is so rampant in either Seme or Idiroko border.

The Lebanese selling cars in Cotonou are not stupid so they would want to make profit for their business just like every other business man. When i contact agents to know the cost of getting a car i most times add an additional #150,000 to #200,000 to the quoted price because most times when you go it will definately not be your thirst and you won't be satisfied. Even some agents will just quote you the price after which you will be invited to come and buy only to get stucked after reaching the market and you will have no other option than to cough out an additional money.

Before buying any car,review them on websites like eBay,cars.com,etc to know the current market price of that car before proceeding to the market atleast with that you will be able to have an idea about your budgeted amount though i understand it will be cheaper than the Cotonou price but even on those websites you cannot get it for the amount you quoted here except for the accidented types so what are we talking about?? In the past Cotonou was not noted for tampering with mileage,body work repairs after which they place on stand for sale,working on engine before re-selling etc but these days you see it happen there life and direct because some of our Nigerian guys have sold those ideas to the Lebanese and their agents so if you do not check very well,you end up getting a junk.
ykmotors:
Mr Eyop thanks, Cotonu market is not just a market you can just jump into to buy market, try to follow trust world person that is in the business not just someone that he doesn't know anything about the market. I get some little question for you pls, Do you speak Frensh? How long have you be dealing with cotonu cars? Do you search alone? In all once you fail to speak frensh you are out of the game, dis so call Lebanese that you price cars from him they are also thief, once they see you that you can't speak frensh or seen you with those area boys in cotonu so call (Demachel) 10 to 15% of the car you want to buy dey will just dey give fake prices, the price I gave above is to buy and clearing in cotonu down to border. And about the mileage the only wey you can know the real mileage of a car in cotonu now is to check the VIN,
Dis C300 2008 I price it yesterday. I will even post the picture of the one I price.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Tommry: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hello, How much will get me a 2002, 2003, 2004 Toyota Rav4 and 2002, 2003, 2004 Honda CRV as well.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by balo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hello YK Motors,
How much will land an Opel Astra 2002 Coupe Turbo. I am really specific on the Coupe Turbo.
If possible, post some pictures of the ones you see in Cotonou.
I await your response.
Thanks.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
Eyop: YK motors, Yes am aware about the way Cotonou market operates and it's not just to jump into the market. Yes i speak french and i have been coming to Cotonou market for several years now even though i am not a car dealer but only assist people on request. Yes i agree with you that several Lebanese are criminals but not withstanding you still find the good ones among the criminals. I specifically mentioned that i have 3 Lebanese that i have established personal relationship with and one out of the three of the Lebanese i knew him here in Lagos for many years before he joined the brother to transact cars so not everyone is bad. On cotonou immediately you enter the market you will see some boys (Demachel) coming out from no where to join you and if you make any attempt to price any vehicle when they are around,they will add the price to cover their settlement which am aware so i have several registered agents there that immediately they see me with them they don't attempt coming over.

You can still get the mileage immediately a vehicle is on except when you look at the car and feel that the mileage has been tampered with then you can confirm via the VIN which can be done immediately with the help of a black berry device or any phone that has an internet connection. Well i won't argue on the price you got the C300 because we all have thirst when purchasing an item be it a car or any other commodity but your thirst may not be my own. Just like the price you gave me for a 2001/2002 Toyota Sienna(#1,150,000 including customs duty) which i doubted your point and asked you to break down how you arrived at that price. You told me that the customs duty for that car is #140,000 and i confirmed from several agents have used in Idiroko and they told me that it's not possible get the customs duty for that price not to even mention the price of the car itself.

I bought a Toyota Corolla in the year 2008 and unfortunately i got the wrong customs duty paper for that car with the hope that everything was OK and i prepared and embarked on the journey but to my surprise i was stopped by Cutoms at Ofosu after Ore as i was travelling to Uyo and after they checked they told me that my papers are fake and i was shocked & couldn't even know what to say again. To cut the long story short,the car was seized and if not for the assistance of a high rank custom officer that i knew and he influenced and i paid #50,000 after spending 3days in the bush before the vehicle was released back to me and i vowed never to patronize any how person after purchasing my car and it is so rampant in either Seme or Idiroko border.

The Lebanese selling cars in Cotonou are not stupid so they would want to make profit for their business just like every other business man. When i contact agents to know the cost of getting a car i most times add an additional #150,000 to #200,000 to the quoted price because most times when you go it will definately not be your thirst and you won't be satisfied. Even some agents will just quote you the price after which you will be invited to come and buy only to get stucked after reaching the market and you will have no other option than to cough out an additional money.

Before buying any car,review them on websites like eBay,cars.com,etc to know the current market price of that car before proceeding to the market atleast with that you will be able to have an idea about your budgeted amount though i understand it will be cheaper than the Cotonou price but even on those websites you cannot get it for the amount you quoted here except for the accidented types so what are we talking about?? In the past Cotonou was not noted for tampering with mileage,body work repairs after which they place on stand for sale,working on engine before re-selling etc but these days you see it happen there life and direct because some of our Nigerian guys have sold those ideas to the Lebanese and their agents so if you do not check very well,you end up getting a junk.
Thanks.... All I know is that everybody has his/her own of price market, and I will still stand on my own word once you fail to call me when you were going to Cotonu so don't doubt my word and agree with what you seen in there.
Everything in dis life is a link, I bet you if you pay 10k for any car duty I will surely do it 8k, halve don duty of 2010 corolla for 220k why many ppls are doing it 300k also halve don 2005 Rav4 for 140k why others are doing it 220k. And about the fake duty you halved encounter maybe you don't what to open up for ppls here, am sure you already know that it's fake duty you pay for cause if truly you gave money to any agent to help you pay duty of a car and latter fall to that, I think u have right to arrest such agent and let others know such agent.
So mr Eyop, thanks for the info.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
@Tommry: 2002/2003 Toyota rav4 will cost you 1.550m and 2004 will cost you 1.8m all with original custom duty confirm before take off from border. Same price for Honda CRV.

@balo(m): sorry I have no idea price of dis opel but I do see dem in market, so try to call me next week so that I can remember to price and take their pictures
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by Eyop: 12:01am On Nov 09, 2013
YK motors...My encounter with the issue of fake customs paper was the 1st and the last as it can never happen again. You can also testify that there are a lot of fake customs paper in both seme and idiroko depending from where you operate from and so many people have had similar issues too. I am not disputing the fact that with the help of an inside man you can get a customs duty price influenced. I did that too when i bought a 2002 Toyota Sienna and initially was told the customs duty will be #210,000 but i ended up doing it for #170,000 through my inside man. The same thing happened when i bought a 2007 Toyota Matrix and paid a reasonable amount for the duty as my own arguments are not based on duty but the price of some the cars you quoted.

I won't argue again with you about this but by the grace of God a transaction will proof all these points you are making. I believe in action and not words. Like i mentioned taste differs and if i am able to clarify that from you then all then i believe others won't have any issue. I rest my case.
ykmotors:
Thanks.... All I know is that everybody has his/her own of price market, and I will still stand on my own word once you fail to call me when you were going to Cotonu so don't doubt my word and agree with what you seen in there.
Everything in dis life is a link, I bet you if you pay 10k for any car duty I will surely do it 8k, halve don duty of 2010 corolla for 220k why many ppls are doing it 300k also halve don 2005 Rav4 for 140k why others are doing it 220k. And about the fake duty you halved encounter maybe you don't what to open up for ppls here, am sure you already know that it's fake duty you pay for cause if truly you gave money to any agent to help you pay duty of a car and latter fall to that, I think u have right to arrest such agent and let others know such agent.
So mr Eyop, thanks for the info.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by chqakinns(m): 1:42am On Nov 09, 2013
Please how much will i get toyota camry xle 99 model,v4 engine,leather seat with low mileage...please give a good price cos am a civil servant o...my email ak20132000@ yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
chqakinns: Please how much will i get toyota camry xle 99 model,v4 engine,leather seat with low mileage...please give a good price cos am a civil servant o...my email ak20132000@ yahoo.com
Thanks pls check your mail
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2013
Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by balo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
balo: Hello YK Motors,
How much will land an Opel Astra 2002 Coupe Turbo. I am really specific on the Coupe Turbo.
If possible, post some pictures of the ones you see in Cotonou.
I await your response.
Thanks.

ykmotors: @Tommry: 2002/2003 Toyota rav4 will cost you 1.550m and 2004 will cost you 1.8m all with original custom duty confirm before take off from border. Same price for Honda CRV.

@balo(m): sorry I have no idea price of dis opel but I do see dem in market, so try to call me next week so that I can remember to price and take their pictures

Hello YK, kindly tke this as a reminder to the quoted.
Have you made enquiries on the price now?
Awaiting your response.
Best regards.
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2013
Same my trip baba God *fly* cotonu.... It's all about carsssss pls call me +22999760314
Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by ykmotors(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2013
November promo 2007 W/V Jetta for 1.350m landing cost, who really interested?

Re: Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! by tchayma(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2013
@YK motors> pls send details and pictures of the C300 u quoted to my e-mail: ichemaa@yahoo.com. Also let me know d price for a 1979-81 model 10 tire mack truck,R model.and 2005 tacoma double cabin V6 4x4. Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (117) (Reply)

Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA / Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.