Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,922 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

How My Husband & His Mentor/benefactor Betrayed Our Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Husband & His Mentor/benefactor Betrayed Our Marriage (517 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Husband & His Mentor/benefactor Betrayed Our Marriage by Rabbi4real: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hello ma,

Please assist me with some advise. I am married to the love of my life. Lets call her Feyi (not real name). We met 4 years ago and we been inseparable since then. I love her,my family loves her and after dating for almost two and a half years,we got married.

When we started dating,we didn’t know there was a difference in age between us until like 2 months later. Feyi is older than me with 3 years. But I look older and act more mature for my age. When she discovered she was older than me, she tried to withdraw but I fell in love already and did everything in my power to not let her go.

And that includes, the promise never to let the age thing be an issue between us. Also,never to let anyone in our family know the age difference. Especially my family. That helped her settle her mind but a few occasions of argument,the age thing seemed like a silent contender between us.

Now,having been married..its coming up more and more and its beginning to affect me. My wife is someone who is free to talk to me about anything. I respect her opinions about so many things but once I disagree about something,she plays the age gap card. And I am getting sick of it.

For example, if she asks me to help her do something and for some reason,I am unable to do it,she makes it seem like I do not respect her age or respect her in general. Also,if we have a disagreement and I raise my voice a little,she goes like,I want to dominate her and control her.

And ma, that is never my intentions. My father never controlled my mother,I never controlled all my ex girlfriends…why will I control my darling wife? So,am I not allowed to have a different opinion in my marriage anymore? Must I agree to all her decisions just so she does not bring up the age matter?

But when she.....see more

https://livelystones.ng/2020/09/07/how-my-husband-his-mentor-benefactor-betrayed-our-marriage/

Re: How My Husband & His Mentor/benefactor Betrayed Our Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Since you are giving us half stories, let me give you half answer:
- why don't you...
- or ask your wife to...
- better yet, you should...
- and make sure you...

Find my full answer by clicking the following link: www.bloggasandtheir.com/nonsense.html

1 Like

Re: How My Husband & His Mentor/benefactor Betrayed Our Marriage by Rabbi4real: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
grin grin grin
MrBrownJay1:
Since you are giving us half stories, let me give you half answer:
- why don't you...
- or ask your wife to...
- better yet, you should...
- and make sure you...

Find my full answer by clicking the following link: www.bloggasandtheir.com/nonsense.html

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Skills On The Scale Of 10 / . / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.