Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Please Help(i Need Your Advice) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help(i Need Your Advice) (520 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice:am About Investing 600k In Frozen Food / I Want To Start An Ibo Restaurant In London And I Need Your Advice / Help! Am A Student And I Want To Start Business. Pls I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help(i Need Your Advice) by KOOLMOED: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2011
I have a brother who has the inspiration to sing.this guy has composed up to 13 christian songs and they are all good.the problem is that He does'nt have money to execute this project.He doesn't want this dream to die just like that.what should he do to actualise his dream in this regard.Your advise will be appreciated.thanks and God bless you.you can as well send your advice to innomao@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help(i Need Your Advice) by kinsoko(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2011
MY DEAR FORUMITE,

many people has faced such challenge but i advice you/him to start somewhere,he can start by singing for free in churchs,events and if posible attache himself to some gospel dand owners.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me On What Kind Of Fast Saling Or Suply Business I Can Do Hear In Abuja With Good Profite / Money And Your Success / Clean Fairly Used Generators For Sale And Also For Hire: As Low As N390k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.