Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

People Help My Skin! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / People Help My Skin! (662 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Help My Skin! by Mrmayy: 2:01am On Sep 08, 2020
Hello everyone, please I need your help with my skin.

-- There are rashes all over my back and arm, I noticed that this rashes start like pimples or goose pimples which later become dry and dark with itching irritation.. I have used everything I know ranging from creams, tubes, soap but I didn't see any changes.

-- Also I noticed a hard dark, itching pimple like stuff right at the back of my head. I first noticed it few days after I barbed my hair( this happened 2 years ago). I thought it was just normal shaving bump, used cleanser, deltol, tube creams to clear it off, even I intentionally scratch it off my neck but noticed the thing still forms back.

Please help me with anything I can use to clear these things off and have a good skin back, be it medically or herbally. It is now having affect on my self esteem, I don't like taking off clothes even in front of my male siblings.. pls help a brother

Re: People Help My Skin! by daddytime(m): 3:24am On Sep 08, 2020
How often do you bath?

The one at the back of your head is mostly picked up from the Salons.

I'm battling one as we speak even though I have my own clipper.

It's worrying.
Re: People Help My Skin! by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 08, 2020
Mehn that's some deep shit you've got yourself in.Our resident doctors are coming...
Re: People Help My Skin! by Professorcplus(m): 4:57am On Sep 08, 2020
It could be as a result of many things. The raches in your arm could be puberty change which will come and go if properly taken care of with antibiotics. It is better you seek expert concerning the lump forming at the back of your head especially when it's in it early stage.
Re: People Help My Skin! by candyguyofficia(m): 6:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Treat the rash at the back of your head now that it is in the early stage. I recommend you get a personal clipper (burn it before every use even though it's personal) and aftershave cream. If were you barb your hair isn't standard then I suggest you change the saloon.
Re: People Help My Skin! by Mrmayy: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
daddytime:
How often do you bath?

The one at the back of your head is mostly picked up from the Salons.

I'm battling one as we speak even though I have my own clipper.

It's worrying.

Once daily.. what are you using?
Re: People Help My Skin! by Mrmayy: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
candyguyofficia:
Treat the rash at the back of your head now that it is in the early stage. I recommend you get a personal clipper (burn it before every use even though it's personal) and aftershave cream. If were you barb your hair isn't standard then I suggest you change the saloon.

Okay, thanks
Re: People Help My Skin! by daddytime(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mrmayy:

Once daily.. what are you using?

I use nothing. I just avoid touching or picking it.
Re: People Help My Skin! by Mrmayy: 12:20am On Sep 09, 2020
daddytime:

I use nothing. I just avoid touching or picking it.

Any changes noticed then?
Re: People Help My Skin! by daddytime(m): 7:17am On Sep 09, 2020
Mrmayy:

Yep, it's almost gone. Just one little spec remaining.
Re: People Help My Skin! by daddytime(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mrmayy:

Yes, most of the bumps are healed and gone.
Re: People Help My Skin! by Droc963(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Please what treatment did you use?

(1) (Reply)

When Is It Possible To See The Gender In Ultrasound? / How To Give Birth Naturally Without Episiotomy Or Vaginal Tear / Is Being A Woman Really That Desirable? (GRAPHIC) (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.