Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie (39239 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by andyanders: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
muykem:
Your level of ignorance is alarming. Do you think I am lying on what my Muslim friend told me? Jesus had not been born when they wrote many verses of bible you quoted above. Jesus said in deuteronomy haba.

You need not argue with ignorant people. Just make ur point and allow them be.

Satan knows where to quote from the bible, hence most of them that lack knowledge of the dept of the bible don't know the difference between the new and old testmt, so they pick a verse to justify their claim.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Dayvidblue: 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Keep fabricating tales to suit your imagination,
Bloody hypocrite.

Arrewa:
will you shut up!!

Kettle calling pot black!

Did you condemn the senseless killing of Hausa settlers by Igbos??

You're all hypocrites... Innocent people were killed in Rivers you didn't Condemn the killings.

You are here Condemning the killing of someone that was sentenced to death... While down in your region you are busy killing armless Hausa settlers!

I am beginning to understand that Nigeria is filled with brainless hypocrites.

People who only condemn evil when it suit their narratives
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Dayvidblue: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
magzey:
I wonder why all this hullabaloos are raise by non Muslims, they should mode their business, Islam is not a child play religion.
Of course it is not child's play. Its a cult of blood thirsty demons.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by dokie: 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
mabea:
How do you ascertain that he is not called? Remember he is human

I don't know if he is called or not, I was only pointing it out to drive home a point. My grouse is with the man that is insinuating that God would curse anyone who insults a man of God, and that is theologically erroneous.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by NaMeAboki: 12:56am On Sep 09, 2020
muykem:
Your level of ignorance is alarming. Do you think I am lying on what my Muslim friend told me? Jesus had not been born when they wrote many verses of bible you quoted above. Jesus said in deuteronomy haba.

And your level of logic is unbelievably pathetic.

So you chose to judge the religion of Islam and the entire Muslim community based on what only one person, your friend, told you?

As a Christian, do you reject the Old testament (and Moses) as not part of the Christian faith; if not then what are you talking about?
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Dshocker(m): 6:10am On Sep 09, 2020
muykem:
Killing because of religion is normal in Islam that's why bokoharam and other terrorists still have sympathizers. My Muslim friend once told me that we can't totally condemn terrorism because they are protecting Islam against westerners.

Protecting from westerners,but are using things manufactured by the same westerners
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by bong4(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
desiredhome:

Stop comparing Jesus with mere motals/pulpit bandits........
Kiss the Truth when you see it

The just shall live by his faith but there should be respect for each other''s beliefs
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by desiredhome: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
bong4:

The just shall live by his faith but there should be respect for each other''s beliefs
There is a way that seems right but it leads to destruction..... some time you may not see till someone tells you, it's not a crime.....
African is backward and poor, the people who are in charge are misleading/destroying us, we keep blaming others......, yet you are dying in suffering,
It's time to come out of the darkness that have engulfed Africa......this is 21st century.....
#blacklifematter grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Kill Maliya Ibrahim In Borno (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election / Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.