Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) (80274 Views)

Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) / Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by Taiwojon(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
oh lala will be happy oooo.
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by Wettoid123: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
saaphiere:
CHECKOUT THESE TWO GIANT SNAKES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HW2WGTOb2s
hmmmmm are u a snake girl?
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
saaphiere:
See what Nigerian soldiers caught.

Our gallant Soldiers, God bless them all always. Much love.
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by Mailerchidex: 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Wetin concern okada with seat belt?
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by forghe(m): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Madmohamed419:
thay send them to kill boko Haram they r busy killing innocent snake. Coward SOJA
Ignorance
These men live their life facing terror not knowing when they'll die. living away from their families. in harsh weather to protect you and I and you feel they're not allowed to catch cruise when opportunity is there?

God bless and protect our soldiers
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by Madmohamed419(m): 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
forghe:

Ignorance
These men live their life facing terror not knowing when they'll die. living away from their families. in harsh weather to protect you and I and you feel they're not allowed to catch cruise when opportunity is there?

God bless and protect our soldiers
did I send them to that is the job they chose to do
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by Skymason20(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
lala was the way forward grin
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by jakeFrost: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
SmartProf:
in their minds, if they can't kill bokoharam fighters, they should at least kill something, let it not be on record that they killed nothing. When a country has hunters as soldiers, only wild animals will suffer while criminals will flex.
weyrey, no be ur mate dey sambisa, good for nothing ewure
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by akolamoboh: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Madmohamed419:
thay send them to kill boko Haram they r busy killing innocent snake. Coward SOJA
lol
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by IamOrei(m): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Madmohamed419:

Don’t be an idiot?
Should they not eat?
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by luluosas(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Man must chop
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by Deborah98(f): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
SmartProf:
in their minds, if they can't kill bokoharam fighters, they should at least kill something, let it not be on record that they killed nothing. When a country has hunters as soldiers, only wild animals will suffer while criminals will flex.
dude your comments most times are not debatable,not surprised with your monicker,smartprof cheesy

1 Like

Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by Vikalinda(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
my favorite meats,
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Both de sojas and de poor snake kuku wear desame colour of clothes
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 09, 2020
Madmohamed419:
it shall not be well with you and your family if non of your family is not in the military. You think you can just sit comfortably in your house and be talking trash about people who are defending the country at the expense of their lives?
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Madmohamed419:
did I send them to that is the job they chose to do
I repeat, it shall not be well with you
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by Madmohamed419(m): 6:38am On Sep 09, 2020
Shile981:

I repeat, it shall not be well with you
go go hell
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by Madmohamed419(m): 6:38am On Sep 09, 2020
IamOrei:

Don’t be an idiot?
Should they not eat?
go to hell
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by Madmohamed419(m): 6:41am On Sep 09, 2020
IamOrei:

Don’t be an idiot?
Should they not eat?
the will kill ur family one day so u will kn
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by Madmohamed419(m): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2020
I command dead upon your family it will never be well whit you and you family. U will Moen ,you will cry, agony will be your passion .you will die mislabeled dead animals.
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by Ebi3(m): 6:55am On Sep 09, 2020
These pythons in Nigeria will go extinct with the way we kill them in this country.
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Misplacement of priority. U are ask to catch bokoharam not snake! Ah buratai! I don't know what soilder has turn to under ur leadership.
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by johnboscow: 2:29am On Sep 18, 2020
Loading cc now. Telegram contact @Johnboscow1
Re: Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) by ifeanyiclement: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Madmohamed419:
thay send them to kill boko Haram they r busy killing innocent snake just like the way they kill innocent people. Coward SOJA
Since when have snakes start being innocent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) / The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House / Offtopic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.