Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,838 members, 7,933,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:54 PM

#bbnaija :”with You I Have A Friend And A Love” - Ozo Writes Nengi A Love Letter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija :”with You I Have A Friend And A Love” - Ozo Writes Nengi A Love Letter (295 Views)

Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / Bbnaija: Romance In The Big Brother House, Ozo Writes Nengi A Love Letter. / BBNAIJA: KIDDWAYA I Will Buy Nengi A Diamond Ring But Get Wathoni Pregnant (WOW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija :”with You I Have A Friend And A Love” - Ozo Writes Nengi A Love Letter by correctkidabc(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
The BBNaija Housemate Ozo Who Has Stated That He Love One Other Housemate “Nengi” Has Again Professed His Love For Her But This Time Through A Tissue Paper.

Read more Here:https://www.correctkid.com/bbnaija-with-you-i-have-a-friend-and-a-lover-ozo-writes-nengi-a-love-letter-on-tissue/
Re: #bbnaija :”with You I Have A Friend And A Love” - Ozo Writes Nengi A Love Letter by DaddyRochie1642: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
SIMP grin grin

(1) (Reply)

World Pharmacists Day By Stairway Pharmacy / Davido And Stonebwoy Didn’t Touch Me – Boy Retracts Allegations / END SARS PROTESTS: Prostitutes Should Come Out & Join Us To End Sars- Customer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.