Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,726 members, 7,918,232 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:08 AM

New Book Alert!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Book Alert!! (132 Views)

'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book / New Book On Dr William Kumuyi Titled The 80th Dimension / Pope Francis Condemned The Bible,introduced A New Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Book Alert!! by Dee2019(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Can you remember times when you were so very emotional and lost control at the slightest set back or challenge. You then had to come back and apologize for how your emotions overtook you. Hey wait! I am not condemning you. I have been there myself and once in a while I still default. It's even better if it was anger. How about those who resorted to suicide just because of the way they felt at the time? NO MORE friends! ...NO MORE!!!

My new book The Mind Flayer @themindflayerbook teaches us how to master, harness, manage our emotions and control our lives in the specific direction we want it.

In this book, I explain why we all have emotional problems, and also offers real and practical solutions from the biblical standpoint and relevant knowledge from the field of psychotherapy. To a degree, psychology and medicine has correctly diagnosed this problem but there is still a deeper roots to emotional problems medicine can't deal with.

Managing your emotions, of course is easier taught than done, but the question is, is it possible? If not.. there won't be too many of us living on this planet.

I strongly believe everyone can benefit a lot from this book. There is not one person who can ignore or neglect the emotional component of their lives and still lead a prosperous life.

Hurry now, gift yourself a free copy today!!

Get your free copy here http://dotmglobal.com.ng/themindflayerbook.html

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 10 September 2020 – Be Ye Transformed / Gospel Of The Kingdom / When You Say The Battle Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.