Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,943 members, 7,876,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election (6317 Views)

Mike Itkis: Manhattan Candidate Releases Sextape To Woo Voters Ahead Of Election / US Deploys Troops To Gabon Amid Fears Of Election Unrest In DR Congo / Bangladesh Shuts Off Mobile Internet Ahead Of Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by kenfa: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Freedom of Speech is gradually been taken away
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by Abfinest007(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
nigeria bloggers where are you people
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
CallMeDrino:
shocked

No let Buhari or Lai Mohammed see this abeg lipsrsealed

somebody be president since 1986 and still going for re election next year ?
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by winkmart: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Young people, remember we are World Citizens. So leave Africa and develop your town from there
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by SaintLucia: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Museveni used to be a political rebel and activist championing for democracy in Uganda like many self acclaimed stomach activists we have now in Nigeria before he became the president of Uganda. Today the dictator and tyrant has refuses to leave power since 1986. Paul Kagame has been in power since 1991 without any oppositions cos oppositions are either jail, killed or send to exile and yet some clowns wants to use these countries to judge Nigeria.
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
We need similar Laws in Nigeria
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by Openbusiness: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
IDI AMIN Part 2 loading shocked
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by edoairways: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nigeria is next on the line. When they are through with CAMA Act, they will focus on bloggers
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zchi1052:
This country for over shot period of time have advanced more than any other african countries Even some many western countries as well

Uganda?
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by chiiraq802(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
When Trump tagged them 'shit hole'....ya'll were complaining....

Now hear this from me;
"Africa is an 'extra Shit-Hole' Continent"

1 Like

Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by jaxxy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
So that u can control them to do ur bidding or what??
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by passiveincome01: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

What da hell is wrong with these people?

I know anything can go viral tru blogging platform and people can pay for their rubbish to be publish, I respect that facts.

My problem is, what if, let's assume am a new blogger whoses sites has not got recognition (Traffic) in such a way I have never received any pay from ad, how can I pay!?

Cause registering I bet you must pay, unless the registration is free.
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by dustmalik: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Teewhy2:

when only one person has been ruling for 24 years and not part of the pre internet age, S/he will not see anything good about social media.
what the uganda authorities want to do is that freedom before speech is guarantee but freedom after speech is not guarantee.
34 years, not 24
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by Teewhy2: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
dustmalik:

34 years, not 24

Thank you sir/ma.
GOD bless you
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lalasticlala Abeg when will Nigeria start to count all bloggers In Nigeria
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by fergie001: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Lalasticlala Abeg when will Nigeria start to count all bloggers In Nigeria
You want to register? grin grin
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by Redman44(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
SaintLucia:
Museveni used to be a political rebel and activist championing for democracy in Uganda like many self acclaimed stomach activists we have now in Nigeria before he became the president of Uganda. Today the dictator and tyrant has refuses to leave power since 1986. Paul Kagame has been in power since 1991 without any oppositions cos oppositions are either jail, killed or send to exile and yet some clowns wants to use these countries to judge Nigeria.

Kagame became Rwanda's President in 2000. Cheers,
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
fergie001:

You want to register? grin grin

I'm a professional blogger and I'm also popular On Nairaland forum
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by fergie001: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

I'm a professional blogger and I'm also popular On Nairaland forum
No P.....o grin
....including grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:06am On Sep 09, 2020
fergie001:

No P.....o grin
....including grin grin

I'm the owner of BLOG
Re: Uganda Seeks To Register Online Bloggers Ahead Of Election by fergie001: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

I'm the owner of BLOG
I was pulling your legs, I am very much aware.

You are not doing badly, more GRACE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISIS Militant Announces His Marriage To Terrified 7-year Old - Photo / West Africa Defense Chiefs Propose 5,000-Strong Standby Forces / 25th And 35th Presidents Of USA Were Assasinated. Donald Trump Is 45th.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.