Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,627 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Bbnaija Erica Finally Speaks After Disqualification, Says She Doesn't Hate Layco - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Erica Finally Speaks After Disqualification, Says She Doesn't Hate Layco (361 Views)

Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine / BBNaija: AY Reacts To Tacha's Disqualification, Says It's Women's Thing / K.Brule Tweets After Disqualification From BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Erica Finally Speaks After Disqualification, Says She Doesn't Hate Layco by MsDoris(f): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
"I Don't Hate Laycon, I Think Kiddwaya Played A Role In Me Getting Strikes" - BBNaija Erica Finally Speaks After Disqualification (Video)
Big Brother Naija Lockdown ex housemate, Erica Nlewedim, has finally spoken for the first time since her disqualification from the reality show.

In her exclusive interview, Erica apologized to her fans and general viewers for her actions during the show.

She also shared why she got disqualified and how she really felt about Kiddwaya and her former housemates including Laycon.

Speaking about Laycon, she disclosed that she doesn't hate him contrary to what her outburst towards him made it seem like.

Speaking about her relationship with Kiddwaya, she opened up on why she connected with him, also disclosing that he played a role in her getting strike same she played a role in his.

She spoke about her favourite moments in the house and many more.

Read full gist/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/i-dont-hate-laycon-i-think-kiddwaya.html

(1) (Reply)

Watch Hightlights Of Bbnaija Saturday Night Party / “I Am Super Rich, I Can Buy Big Brother” – Cubana Chiefpriest Boasts (VIDEO) / BB Naija: Spy Caught In Dorathyi's Voting Centre Voting For Laycon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.