Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,103 members, 7,977,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:49 PM

Lesson You Should Learn From Laycon And Erica Fight Bbn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesson You Should Learn From Laycon And Erica Fight Bbn (650 Views)

Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest / Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors / Bbnaija: 'i'm Not Here For A Man Like U' - Wathoni And Erica Fight Over Kiddwaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson You Should Learn From Laycon And Erica Fight Bbn by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Both were at at fault. Of all the girls in that house, Laycon didn't know his class and went for a very beautiful chick like Erica and even though she turned him down, he kept hitting on her and making her feel bad by rejecting him. This is wrong. You can't force someone to be attracted to you and men like to do that a lot to women.. I don't still support her taking out such anger on him and uttering those mean words.
Erica on the other hand, knows what she wants and what she really wanted was Kidd and i respect her choice. How many girls really go for what they really want? of course she is beautiful and intelligent enough to match with the class of Kidd. Who no like better thing? Kidd is a handsome hunk.
Although i don't support putting people in class but rather we seeing ourselves as equal but you all know that's not how the real world works.
When it comes to bodyshaming, guys do that a lot to girls. Even guys that are not goodlooking at all, you see them bodyshaming girls all the time. Even on roads, buses, shops, everywhere, any girl that passes, you hear them saying ''she no get shape? See her leg! See face!'' And so on. Hardly you see women bodyshaming men, we see lot of ugly looking men passing daily, hitting on us, do we start saying ''see his body? See his face!'' and so on, but hardly you see any woman doing that not because we don't like good things.
Men should not think women are only attracted to money and not good looks. Looks also matters so i pity you guys that refuse to groom yourself properly. Maybe you enjoy women loving you only because of your money because women are very good in pretending and hiding emotions. Women have been taught to keep quiet but if only you know what is in our hearts.. Maybe when we get drunk like Erica, we go start to release am grin

2 Likes

Re: Lesson You Should Learn From Laycon And Erica Fight Bbn by googlepikins: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
As long as I'm concerned, Lay corn Na Efe part two.

Mark my word

1 Like

Re: Lesson You Should Learn From Laycon And Erica Fight Bbn by meobizy(f): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2020
Write-up summary: women like money.
Re: Lesson You Should Learn From Laycon And Erica Fight Bbn by horhizah(f): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
googlepikins:
As long as I'm concerned, Lay corn Na Efe part two.

Mark my word
S'o r'aye e lode?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NENGI ANGRY Shouts At Her Fans In Public (video) / Actress Lilian Bach Cries Out Over Her Store Was Looted In Lagos / Ghanaian Socialite Hajia4real Looks More Sexy In Her New Photos(see Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.