Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Chelsea Are Spending Money Gotten From The Sale Of Eden Hazard. Check The Lists. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Are Spending Money Gotten From The Sale Of Eden Hazard. Check The Lists. (768 Views)

Qatar 2022: How Premier League Clubs Are Spending Their Time Off Football / C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 / Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Are Spending Money Gotten From The Sale Of Eden Hazard. Check The Lists. by Great100000: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Much noise have been made in the last few days by rival fans in regards to Chelsea's summer spending on transfers. Chelsea have bought not less than 7 players this window alone, prompting much clamour by fans of probably Manchester United and Arsenal for an FFP probe.

These opposition fans believe that the blues could possibly have breached the Financial Fair Play rule set by UEFA.

Does this claim hold any water? Let us take a look at the players Chelsea have signed this summer and the reported fee for their acquisition. We will then compare them to rough estimate of the club's income from player sales.

There are lots more loan deals that involve a loan fee but I have only included Bakayoko's because of the relevant amount involved.

Looking at the list above and comparing it to the one before it, you would see that Chelsea transfer earnings is far greater than their spendings. Even if we add the permanent transfer of Matteo Kovacic from Real Madrid, the blues will still a good balance remaining.

I Expect Chelsea to sign a goalkeeper before the window closes, and I will not be surprised if they also sign more outfield players. The blues have hundreds of millions of pounds in reserves. Simply put, Chelsea is not a poor club!

Re: Chelsea Are Spending Money Gotten From The Sale Of Eden Hazard. Check The Lists. by frankames2209(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
thanks for the breakdown
Re: Chelsea Are Spending Money Gotten From The Sale Of Eden Hazard. Check The Lists. by Great100000: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
frankames2209:
thanks for the breakdown
You are welcome
Re: Chelsea Are Spending Money Gotten From The Sale Of Eden Hazard. Check The Lists. by DaddyRochie1642: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
My Love for Chelsea Football Club is Unparalleled
Re: Chelsea Are Spending Money Gotten From The Sale Of Eden Hazard. Check The Lists. by jaybliss1410(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
This current chelsea squad might just be the next barca under pep. my belle residents dancing with dis Chelsea signings. Blue is my blood.

WHAT DO I NO SEF?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Spending Money Gotten From The Sale Of Eden Hazard. Check The Lists. by Great100000: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
My Love for Chelsea Football Club is Unparalleled
Me too

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Spending Money Gotten From The Sale Of Eden Hazard. Check The Lists. by Great100000: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
jaybliss1410:
This current chelsea squad might just be the next barca under pep. my belle residents dancing with dis Chelsea signings. Blue is my blood.

WHAT DO I NO SEF?
You are right.
Re: Chelsea Are Spending Money Gotten From The Sale Of Eden Hazard. Check The Lists. by Ayomarcel(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
All these fabricated lies. Havertz was brought for 100m.
Re: Chelsea Are Spending Money Gotten From The Sale Of Eden Hazard. Check The Lists. by Great100000: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ayomarcel:
All these fabricated lies. Havertz was brought for 100m.
Fear God now Baba, even initial fees is not up 70 Millions

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are Spending Money Gotten From The Sale Of Eden Hazard. Check The Lists. by Ayomarcel(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Great100000:

Kai Havertz was sold for 100m. That's official from bayern leverkunsen. Check online and give me feedback. You only paid 72m for fees. Adds on and total package made it 100m. He is the most expensive German in history.
Re: Chelsea Are Spending Money Gotten From The Sale Of Eden Hazard. Check The Lists. by Ayomarcel(m): 7:17am On Sep 09, 2020
Great100000:

Re: Chelsea Are Spending Money Gotten From The Sale Of Eden Hazard. Check The Lists. by Great100000: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=Ayomarcel post=93730295][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Manchester United Sign Croatian Star / Wonders Never Cease As Kano Pillars Unveil Young Prodigy Is Grand Style / Video Of Former Player Taribo West Prophesying Donald Trump's Victory Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.