Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Your Girlfriend Aborts A Pregnancy You Warned Her Not To - What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Aborts A Pregnancy You Warned Her Not To - What Will You Do? (547 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About / Unbelievable.... Woman Almost Run Mad In A Pregnancy Photoshoot / Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girlfriend Aborts A Pregnancy You Warned Her Not To - What Will You Do? by Onyiamaogu: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Your Girlfriend Aborts A pregnancy You Warned Her Not To & She Comes Apologizing, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Ghen ghen..

So there’s this guy somewhere in Rivers State, his girlfriend aborted 3 months pregnancy he warned her not to and later came back apologizing.

Now dude is confused. Doesn’t know what to do next. Whether you arrest the girl with police or to break up with her. Though he still love her.

Now put yourself in his shoes. He might be reading this.

Your Girlfriend Aborts A pregnancy You Warned Her Not To And She Comes Apologizing, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

https://playloaded.com.ng/your-girlfriend-aborts-a-pregnancy-you-warned-her-not-to-she-comes-apologizing-what-will-you-do/
Re: Your Girlfriend Aborts A Pregnancy You Warned Her Not To - What Will You Do? by sexymonkey(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
It's simply over
Re: Your Girlfriend Aborts A Pregnancy You Warned Her Not To - What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
you are the one,you better stop that evil act you and your girlfriend are doing and seek total repentance

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Aborts A Pregnancy You Warned Her Not To - What Will You Do? by Kriss216: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Though he still love her.

So, guys legally love Nigerian girls

This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Aborts A Pregnancy You Warned Her Not To - What Will You Do? by mariahAngel(f): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Onyiamaogu:
Your Girlfriend Aborts A pregnancy You Warned Her Not To & She Comes Apologizing, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Ghen ghen..

So there’s this guy somewhere in Rivers State, his girlfriend aborted 3 months pregnancy he warned her not to and later came back apologizing.

Now dude is confused. Doesn’t know what to do next. Whether you arrest the girl with police or to break up with her. Though he still love her.

Now put yourself in his shoes. He might be reading this.

https://playloaded.com.ng/your-girlfriend-aborts-a-pregnancy-you-warned-her-not-to-she-comes-apologizing-what-will-you-do/

If your girlfriend decide to keep a pregnancy you told her to abort, what would you do?

Do men have the sole right to decide whether the child lives or dies?
Re: Your Girlfriend Aborts A Pregnancy You Warned Her Not To - What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

If your girlfriend decide to keep a pregnancy you told her to abort, what would you do?
its his girlfriend,hes just pretending
Re: Your Girlfriend Aborts A Pregnancy You Warned Her Not To - What Will You Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
- If we had an agreement to keep the baby and she aborted behind my back then that's the end of that r/ship....
- If she wanted to abort all along and I was the one who wanted her to keep it, then I will understand...
- If she wanted to keep it and I didn't, and she ultimately kept it.... I would also understand that I fukced up when having unprotected sex with her.

2 Likes

Re: Your Girlfriend Aborts A Pregnancy You Warned Her Not To - What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
No comment!
Re: Your Girlfriend Aborts A Pregnancy You Warned Her Not To - What Will You Do? by deewhydoski(m): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
There is nothing I can do, na she go carry the pregnancy not me. If she's someone I can marry and she go ahead and abort the pregnancy we are done. But I will make sure I don't have anything to do with the abortion, I won't be part of murder.
Re: Your Girlfriend Aborts A Pregnancy You Warned Her Not To - What Will You Do? by correctyourself(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Did he marry her? He has no case.

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Aborts A Pregnancy You Warned Her Not To - What Will You Do? by paulolee(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
since we are not Married i dnt av any right to be angry, may get mad at her and ignore her after some time n may breakup bt the fact remains dt she is the one carrying it, she knows better why she removed it and they say "na who wear shoe know where he de pain am"..
Re: Your Girlfriend Aborts A Pregnancy You Warned Her Not To - What Will You Do? by merieam16(f): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
That pregnancy is nt for you thats y she aborted it, nw she's ready to carry ur child then give her the chance nd do the needful

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Aborts A Pregnancy You Warned Her Not To - What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 09, 2020
I'll para for her but inwardly am the happiest motherfucker to father a child no easy . cool

(1) (Reply)

Ways To find And meet BDSM Singles Safely / Know The Type Of Lady You Want To Marry / 100k Naira - What Business Can I Go Into????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.