Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (44658 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by shogsmania: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Xavie:
grown up pussy forming literate... look at your life, go get a life
Seeing as how your account is barely 3weeks old I think you're not even worth a reply, peace.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Xavie(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
shogsmania:

Seeing as how your account is barely 3weeks old I think you're not even worth a reply, peace.
and you're replying anyway peace too
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by ScotMisile: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
KhingLufem1:
D price is hmmmm

Use the money to buy laptop and some design resources.
Thank me later
Your choice
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Bestchild: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
GerogeI:

That was a different malware from what is currently embedded.
Trogan.Agent.stasl is embedded into Hi 0S 5, it enables Techno to send you useless adverts. Can you imagine Synix TV advert on your lockscreen. Once you see these adverts, know that their is a backdoor access into your phone once you connect to the internet.

The guy above me just has sales interest which am here to destroy until they stop ripping Africans off. If in doubt, just scan your techno phone with Malwarebyte (download free from app store). It will detect and show you the malware.
I always download the app for any new phone I buy, I've not seen any malware
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by GerogeI(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bestchild:
I always download the app for any new phone I buy, I've not seen any malware

Bros you are not being truthful.
Go scan your phone tecno phone first.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Bestchild: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
GerogeI:

Bros you are not being truthful.
Go scan your phone tecno phone first.
I won't be so sure if I haven't scanned it
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by samueloyem19: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
inumidun2010:

Tecno Pouvoir 4 or the Pro version...
Check the Spec.. You'll love it
Yeah right. The smartphone is actually quite good and I am talking about the Pro version. The Mediatek processor performs great and the battery backup is awesome too.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by inumidun2010(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
samueloyem19:

Yeah right. The smartphone is actually quite good and I am talking about the Pro version. The Mediatek processor performs great and the battery backup is awesome too.
how much did you get yours?
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Sunkanmiwise(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
I am already thinking of Swapping my Camon 15 for this well equipped Camon16Premier.

But I am still enjoying the functionality of my Camon 15, but surely very soon I will get this gadget with Helio G90T.

My personal decision, make abuser stay their lane O!!!
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by saxby(f): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2020
Lies!!! i have been an avid user of TECNO phones and theres no such thing like that
GerogeI:

So I should use 115k to buy spy ware abi trojan, that hackers will be using to monitor me, and my bank alerts.

I have three tecno phones, they all have the Trajan agent.stasl preloaded. Even when I factory reset the oldest camon x, it will soon update and download the spyware from the manufacturer and start showing me unwanted adds as my lock screen. How can a responsible company be shameless in blatantly distributing spyware in this day and age and be blaming their distributors.

IF YOU ARE USING TECNO PHONE, just know local Hackers have full access to your phone, and might be getting your bank alerts and location using the data you paid for.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by saxby(f): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2020
if you want to make a swap, you can make a swap at carlcare
Sunkanmiwise:
I am already thinking of Swapping my Camon 15 for this well equipped Camon16Premier.

But I am still enjoying the functionality of my Camon 15, but surely very soon I will get this gadget with Helio G90T.

My personal decision, make abuser stay their lane O!!!
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Godsonjolly: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
GerogeI:

That was a different malware from what is currently embedded.
Trogan.Agent.stasl is embedded into Hi 0S 5, it enables Techno to send you useless adverts. Can you imagine Synix TV advert on your lockscreen. Once you see these adverts, know that their is a backdoor access into your phone once you connect to the internet.

The guy above me just has sales interest which am here to destroy until they stop ripping Africans off. If in doubt, just scan your techno phone with Malwarebyte (download free from app store). It will detect and show you the malware.
You're very correct,i checked Google and it's true,but Tecno said they got a fix for it,just download "OTA fix" and d malware would be gone. More so,Tecno,infinix, itel are own by same company,how come only Tecno has this malware? Cos I'm thinking of getting pouvoir,that's what my budget can carry,would have bought redmi but I'm not famil with their products,don't want a case whereby it'll cost me a lot just to fix It when it's bad..
pls advice me,what phone can I get btw 48-52k with a good ba3 and ram like the pouvoir 4?
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by andelawhite: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
That's because you have a made up perception. Its not about the brand, its about relating to need.
symbianDON:
at over a 100k, I see absolutely nothing spectacular about this phone.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by andelawhite: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
That's why he is a mad person.
OdenKelechi:

Huhh! How? Even a mad person won't rate Tecno above Xiaomi
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by andelawhite: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nobody hold you na, na you take you two hands waka come here. Abi are you bored and lonely?
Goddyj:
If no be Sammy, then leave me alone tongue
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by cosycee(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2020
No, it's 6gb ram
Chubbyface:
is it 8gb ram?
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
andelawhite:
That's why he is a mad person.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
visijo:
If you like, no calm down make person love you!

No Shiloh this year��
How does this relate to the topic? undecided
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by investigator007: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2020
i think i need to get a pair for myself too
Norman4real:
I have a pair of those Tecno Hipods. They are really good and their battery life is outstanding.
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by zakkyzakes: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2020
transsion with this their new found love g90t damn!
Re: TECNO Camon 16 Premier First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by eyems: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then / See The Hilarious Text I Received From Etisalat / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.