Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,194 members, 7,977,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:36 AM

Facebook Usability Study Project - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Facebook Usability Study Project (235 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Usability Study Project by g10patriot: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Facebook usability study project with Utest.com

We're looking for people who work with different industries in the informal spaceĀ (i.e. run their own side business or small business) setted in the various regions of Nigeria (we need to cover all 4 regions - North, South, West and East of the country) and we're also looking for a mix of gender.

Here's what you need to do:
1. Fill out this survey so we can review your answers and check that you qualify for the project.

https://forms.gle/wGsMi2fwsfFhgpw5A

2. Add my name and e-mail (Olawale Amao / g10patriot@gmail.com) as referee at the end of the survey.

You don't need to have an account on uTest, but we'll need you to create one for payment purposes.
Re: Facebook Usability Study Project by timifaithus(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Link is not loading o
Re: Facebook Usability Study Project by g10patriot: 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Use chrome browser or copy the link and paste on a laptop or desktop system.
I tried it and it opened without stress.

Re: Facebook Usability Study Project by EstherWalker: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
The pace at which facebook is doing amendments in its policies is massive.I was looking for some substance to buy essay then meanwhile I got to see your post.Good job done.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help My Football Career / MAYE Eulogises Governor Oyetola And Bishop Oyedepo@66 / Pay Attention To Keyword Indexing In CV Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.