Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,234 members, 7,950,284 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Lotsize Is A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lotsize Is A Scam (987 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / Forever Living Product - Is It A Scam? / How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lotsize Is A Scam by ejiumeh: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2011
Notice to d general public in NL, don't eva invest ur Money wit Lotsizekoncept. they are lost size koncept, d gate way to lost.Beware of Fenetworth. any body who says de ar not scammers is one of dem.
Re: Lotsize Is A Scam by happyday: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2011
O.K,EJIUMEH,Thanks for the timely info,may be you've had an awful experience with them or not,but you've done the most VALUABLE secret-letting us know the true status of lotsize.

Stay Blessed.
Re: Lotsize Is A Scam by adejimota: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2011
i lodt my hard earned money to those scammers. god help me. i want to catch joseph owoseni and joshua together.
Re: Lotsize Is A Scam by pharry: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2011
pls,just an advised to all nigerians, this is real scammer and i av lost a lot of my money into it by referal a lot of members into it , pls beware.you can call me to confirm because they always update their website everytime in the night with many address in ibadan,lagos,
Re: Lotsize Is A Scam by pharry: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2011
i mean it am ready to curse them and go to mountain to swear for them.at least they should return my money if there is no interest
Re: Lotsize Is A Scam by arthur2k5: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2011
Yeah Yeah Scam or No Scam , Thats all you get from all those "work for me" Investments. Learn How to Invest and work for your Self, I think www.incomestabilityinc.com will teach u all u need to know about That, Mind you Its all Free!!!!!!!!
Re: Lotsize Is A Scam by owosina: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2011
About Lotsize. I know that to lose money to unknown person is painful. But, in reaction to ur post, I want to tell u know that Owoseni Joseph was employed by Lotsize and was not part of them. He is a christian and cannot involve him in what will give shame to God's glory. Joseph is a graduate & was looking for job. He got the job in Lagos as a manager & did not know how lotsize operates. On that fateful day, he was called that the company has run into big loss and will pay its investors back in 90days. That was how he left the job. So, Owoseni Joseph is innocent & not part of Lotsize. Please leave him alone.
Re: Lotsize Is A Scam by pharry: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
i really appreciate the reply but mind you before you will involved in a job you have to know little about it,then i cant dispute it that you dont know about the wareabout of them and how the people can received there money back, Today i just received a alert that i should be calm still till 90days for investment again to recorver there lost, How true is this
Re: Lotsize Is A Scam by pharry: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2011
o.k,i try that the same number immediately i received the message but not tru,,,,,,,i try all the number on net but none is available,,,REAL SCAMMER
Re: Lotsize Is A Scam by chudak(m): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2011
am a networker/ investor ,i invested with lotsize and have not been paid, but i have a good company that pays 70% plus your capital after 20 working days in lagos, e-mail chudakinvestment@gmail.com or call 08186478767

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry On Bitter Cola Business / GTB Unveils Facebook Banking Platform / How Can I Access Dangote Fund Loan For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.