Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,160 members, 7,977,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life–mother Dating Her SON Says (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life–mother Dating Her SON Says (video) (672 Views)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life–mother Dating Her SON Says (video) by Mrunityshow: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life– Mother dating her 19yrs old son says (video)

A mother identified as Monica Mares, who is helplessly in love with her 19-year-old son, Carlos Peterson has revealed that she’s ready to spend the rest of her life with him.

She has also pointed out about the backlashes she has been receiving after making their relationship public.

The 36-year-old mother noted that when she noticed she was in love with her son, she called him on a particular day and .....

Click Link below to continue and Watch Video;

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/09/08/i-want-to-be-with-him-for-the-rest-of-my-life-mother-dating-her-19-year-old-son-says-video/ [/url]

Re: I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life–mother Dating Her SON Says (video) by emeijeh(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mad world
Re: I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life–mother Dating Her SON Says (video) by merieam16(f): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
hmmm....it is well
Re: I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life–mother Dating Her SON Says (video) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:00am On Sep 09, 2020
She's 36 and she looks like she's 50

(1) (Reply)

I Need Assistance On This Marriage Problem / Ladies & Gents, Avoid Such Men & Women For Ur Own Safety. [Pics Attached] / Married By Profession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.