Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,248 members, 7,919,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:07 PM

Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians (67861 Views)

Why Are You Killing Christians In Nigeria?: Buhari Recalls Meeting With Trump / Buhari, Trump Won’t Be Forgotten In A Hurry – Fayose / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by greencard: 7:42am On Sep 10, 2020
Empiree:
[/s]I know your pastors planted fanatiscsm and bigotry in your brain. I can't help you remove them. The hatred was documented in your Christian terror manual.

Read some of them. Open your eyes wide.
See kettle deh call pot black , in what book was it instructed to kill another if they insult a prophet or if one leaves a religion to another

What you were masturbating about on that paper are prayer points not cutlass and daggers or bombs . If your God answers prayers pray to him and not kill for him

Pls dont let your religion make you less Humane . Check your self
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by iJhoe(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2020
VEXT:
The same so called Christians in Nigeria will still go ahead and elect a Sharia man as their president in 2023..some Nigerian Christians ehn..The only thing they r good at, is when they want to bring their fellow Christian down.
E.g during Jonathan regime.. See the way Christians were insulting him!!

What you just said is a typical reflection of a miscontrued thought. The country, with people like you honed with myopic religious and tribal sentiments is going no where. Does it matter whether who rules us is a Christian or muslim? A Christian maimed in the manger came with holy writ to run the country shred and dry. Yet, a Muslim came with a warped psyche to show you he is the best that could ever happen to the country still, we are witnessing a flagrant display of corruptions, the country plunged into debts like never before. That seems like a fair play to you, isnt it?

Religious and tribal sentiments are major factors nipping us into buds. Don't you get it?
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by orisa37: 8:50am On Sep 10, 2020
YOUR MILITARY JUST REPORTED THAT BOKOHARAMS PLAN TO ATTACK ABUJA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT THAT?
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Rapmoney(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2020
Lipscomb:
Those who killing people are bokoharam. And they are not relate to Buhari. And of course many bokoharam has been killed in battle.

Sense is not close to you.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Lipscomb(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2020
Go and say that to the bitch that gave birth to bastard.
Rapmoney:

Sense is not close to you.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Sammyolis: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2020
I rest my case
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by RomanianNinja: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2020
Empiree:
is it not obvious that your pastors, bishops, clergies etc teach you nothing but pure hatred?. And later you would tell us how your Jesus is "loving and forgiving"?. But your utterances are exact opposite?. I can see how much "christlike" you are. You have absolutely no right to preach love and peace. Fake people.

* We have evidences of Christian fanatism and extremisms in Nigeria.

* How they destroyed Nigeria economy which many are suffering from today.

* We have written and documented evidences of Christian authority in Nigeria called for death and destruction of Muslims in the country and around the world. So you are free to run your mouth.
Look who is talking... Religion of peace
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Empiree: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2020
greencard:

See kettle deh call pot black , in what book was it instructed to kill another if they insult a prophet or if one leaves a religion to another

DEATH PENALTY FOR LEAVING RELIGION

Matthew 13:20-21

"The seed sown on rocky ground is the person who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy. But he has no root in himself and does not endure; when trouble or persecution comes because of the word, immediately he falls away"

If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. ... Deuteronomy 13:6-11

But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman. 2 Chronicles 15:13

And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel: Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die. Deuteronomy 17:3-5

DEATH PENALTY FOR BLASPHEMY AND INSULTING PEOPLE

Leviticus 24:10-23

EARTHLY PUNISHMENT FOR BLASPHEMY AND INSULTING PEOPLE AND RELIGION in America. It Is Called Hate Speech.

The statutes forbid communication that is hateful, threatening, or abusive, and targets a person on account of disability, ethnic or national origin, nationality (including citizenship), race, religion, sexual orientation, or skin colour. The penalties for hate speech include fines, imprisonment, or both.

See attachment below

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Empiree: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2020
Hypocrisy stinks.

Christian documents that was published in 1994 is tantamount to hate speech and blasphemy. Under Christian law, such utterances are termed blasphemy and writers and publishers are subject to death sentence according to the bible.

According to most western laws, their are jailed for hate speeches.
greencard:
I renderd you speechless..

If you can't speak against evil perpetrated in the name of religion, then you are equally an accomplice.

I know your lot can't stand constructive arguement. You even try small whey you reach this level even if u no make any sense since the beginning grin

One of you even threating to use cutlass to cut down a human like him if he dere tell him about how God may Change him to Christian and even make him a pastor If He wills..this man was a Muslim I respected a lot and feel he was moderate Muslim. I just weak .

Again, DONT LET YUUR RELIGION MAKE YOU LESS HUMAN.

Do away with the hate

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Desiderius(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
ledaman:
There is nothing typical about it bro! It is an insult with no evidence I guess it is high time we stop worshipping them because of stupid grants given to African Countries!
Tell your politicians to fix their country maybe we can start from there...
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by ledaman: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Desiderius:
Tell your politicians to fix their country maybe we can start from there...
Noted!
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by julreb: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
and you think they act without fact? Nigeria mentality
Lipscomb:
Continue deceiving yourself. Imagine Buhari call him and ask him why is killing black people .
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by juman(m): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
If trump was president of nigeria, he would have been worse than buhari.

Trump is divisive person.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by VULCAN(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
He was right.

All the stats prove it.

As a typical African, you hate calling a spade a spade.

You will be dying and saying "it is well"

grin grin

TheChameleon:

Hehehe. He cares about Africa and Nigeria yet he called the place a shit hole. grin
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by TheChameleon: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
VULCAN:
He was right.

All the stats prove it.

As a typical African, you hate calling a spade a spade.

You will be dying and saying "it is well"

grin grin

That's not the point of the comment.

Does he really care about what the Bleep happens to Nigerians is the point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Deola Smart To Wed Malivelihood in A 2-Day Event (Pix) / Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo) / INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.