Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,550 members, 7,972,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:39 PM

Please Who Can Lead Me To Nigerian Army College Of Nursing At Yaba From Ogba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Who Can Lead Me To Nigerian Army College Of Nursing At Yaba From Ogba (676 Views)

Princess Kemi Adewunmi: A Voice To Nigerian Women In Politics / How Do I Get To Yaba From Mile 2 / Between Traffic From Ogba To Ikeja And Egbeda To Ikeja Which Is Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Lead Me To Nigerian Army College Of Nursing At Yaba From Ogba by Hadassahdaemee(f): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
I tried to meet an appointment at Nacon yesterday and I almost got lost...surprisingly, the people I asked at Yaba don't know the place and Google map is not helping me...please help me dear Nairalanders.
Re: Please Who Can Lead Me To Nigerian Army College Of Nursing At Yaba From Ogba by haiti007(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Its within that environment. The place is a stone throw from yabatech
Re: Please Who Can Lead Me To Nigerian Army College Of Nursing At Yaba From Ogba by Hadassahdaemee(f): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

What Bad Attitude Of Your Past Do You Hate Remembering? / Prophet T.B Joshua Is Dead ! / Hon. Uruakpa Congratulates Deacon Obinna Atuonwu As PPPRA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.