Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,906 members, 7,938,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Be A Part Of 7million + Users And Start Earning - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be A Part Of 7million + Users And Start Earning (946 Views)

Pi Network Join Me Today 7million People Already Registered Join Early And Earn / Mike Tyson’s Ex-wife Puts Up Their £7million 19,000 Square Feet Mansion For Sale / Invest On Questra And Start Earning Weekly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Part Of 7million + Users And Start Earning by ThegreatDon: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
As the world becomes increasingly digital, cryptocurrency is a next natural step in the evolution of money. Pi is the first digital currency for everyday people, representing a major step forward in the adoption of cryptocurrency worldwide.

N/B This doesn't involve your money or special knowledge on Computer.

Pi' is a new cryptocurrency that allows you to mine coins on your smart phone for free. It is the first of its kind. Unlike Bitcoin that requires a lot of data, money, a laptop and a special hardware to mine.

Pi uses a different technology better than that of Bitcoin.
Pi was initiated by 3 Stanford PhDs with the vision of making cryptocurrency accessable to the common man.

The Pi Network was created on the 14th of March 2019 and over time it has stood firm and it has grown to over 7 million plus members worldwide.

You may think, "why are they allowing members to mine for free using their smart phone"?. Cos that is their vision and goal, for cryptocurrency to be accessible to You and I.

When Bitcoin started in 2008 it was worth nothing, just like Pi now, there were many critics saying bitcoin is worthless, but just look at how much a Bitcoin is worth today. A single Bitcoin is worth over $9000.
The success of the Pi Network will depend on the ability of it members to create awareness.

Pi is growing fast and you wouldn't want to miss out or have regrets later for not joining when mining was still free.

Just look at this as a future investment, now Pi is worth nothing because it hasn't enter the exchange market yet, but it will certainly be worth a lot in the next 2-5 years because it is growing faster than bitcoin. Pi is not a scam, you are not investing money, they are just depending on we the everyday people to make it a success and the we have mined will be Ours, because of our contribution to its success.

Go to Google playstore today, download the App (name: Pi Network) and register. Use the Invite code: Many01
Secure the future!
Make sure you verify your account and read the FAQ and White paper on the Pi App.
Endeavor to Join Many01 earning team chat group for updates and clarification by clicking on the Chat icon located at the top right on the app.
Feel free to make more research on it.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME!!!

Re: Be A Part Of 7million + Users And Start Earning by ThegreatDon: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Core team just announced 8 million active members.
Still not late to register and mine at a higher rate before we reach 10 million users, then it either halves or drops to zero.
Use many01 as your invitation code.

Re: Be A Part Of 7million + Users And Start Earning by ThegreatDon: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
ThegreatDon:
As the world becomes increasingly digital, cryptocurrency is a next natural step in the evolution of money. Pi is the first digital currency for everyday people, representing a major step forward in the adoption of cryptocurrency worldwide.

N/B This doesn't involve your money or special knowledge on Computer.

Pi' is a new cryptocurrency that allows you to mine coins on your smart phone for free. It is the first of its kind. Unlike Bitcoin that requires a lot of data, money, a laptop and a special hardware to mine.

Pi uses a different technology better than that of Bitcoin.
Pi was initiated by 3 Stanford PhDs with the vision of making cryptocurrency accessable to the common man.

The Pi Network was created on the 14th of March 2019 and over time it has stood firm and it has grown to over 7 million plus members worldwide.

You may think, "why are they allowing members to mine for free using their smart phone"?. Cos that is their vision and goal, for cryptocurrency to be accessible to You and I.

When Bitcoin started in 2008 it was worth nothing, just like Pi now, there were many critics saying bitcoin is worthless, but just look at how much a Bitcoin is worth today. A single Bitcoin is worth over $9000.
The success of the Pi Network will depend on the ability of it members to create awareness.

Pi is growing fast and you wouldn't want to miss out or have regrets later for not joining when mining was still free.

Just look at this as a future investment, now Pi is worth nothing because it hasn't enter the exchange market yet, but it will certainly be worth a lot in the next 2-5 years because it is growing faster than bitcoin. Pi is not a scam, you are not investing money, they are just depending on we the everyday people to make it a success and the we have mined will be Ours, because of our contribution to its success.

Go to Google playstore today, download the App (name: Pi Network) and register. Use the Invite code: Many01
Secure the future!
Make sure you verify your account and read the FAQ and White paper on the Pi App.
Endeavor to Join Many01 earning team chat group for updates and clarification by clicking on the Chat icon located at the top right on the app.
Feel free to make more research on it.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME!!!

Re: Be A Part Of 7million + Users And Start Earning by ThegreatDon: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2020
Tip on how to join my earning team from the app.

Re: Be A Part Of 7million + Users And Start Earning by ThegreatDon: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2020
Please EVERYONE that registered through this thread Should try and CONNECT with me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. It's very IMPORTANT.
Either you mail me or check my signature for whatsapp link.
It's very important, I need to guide you through.
Thanks.
Re: Be A Part Of 7million + Users And Start Earning by ThegreatDon: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Pi Convention has just begun.
Login your pi app to follow the ongoing convention.
Remember to Stay safe people.

Re: Be A Part Of 7million + Users And Start Earning by ThegreatDon: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
ThegreatDon:
Core team just announced 8 million active members.
Still not late to register and mine at a higher rate before we reach 10 million users, then it either halves or drops to zero.
Use many01 as your invitation code.

Happy New Year from Pioneers Worldwide
We're still waxing strong with over 10milion plus participants. Going live soon this year.

Join now if you're yet to.
Use many01 as invite code.

Re: Be A Part Of 7million + Users And Start Earning by ThegreatDon: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
ThegreatDon:

Happy New Year from Pioneers Worldwide
We're still waxing strong with over 10milion plus participants. Going live soon this year.

Join now if you're yet to.
Use many01 as invite code.

Mail me after a successful registration
Re: Be A Part Of 7million + Users And Start Earning by ThegreatDon: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Scratch that, we are now over 23million active loyal pioneers.
Pi network is no longer new news as alot of people has come to know about it.

Pi will be Launching on main net before the year 2021 runs out.
Mining will either halve or stop entirely when the time comes.

Get in now if you're yet to before it's too late.

Check previous post for link
Re: Be A Part Of 7million + Users And Start Earning by ThegreatDon: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
we keep climbing up.
Re: Be A Part Of 7million + Users And Start Earning by ThegreatDon: 7:00pm On Jul 29
Yo my people what's good. It's been 4 years now hope y'all holding strong.

Got quick news on pi

*Attention!*
*Attention!!*

*If You See This Kind Of Message And Count Down On Your Pi App Before You Mine For The Day....*

*It Means:*

*Migration count down has started for you*.....

*If you are on queue before, go and check your Mainnet checklist to see what you are yet to complete.*

*Goodluck Everyone*

Note
I trade pi, if you got some hit me up

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way Importation With Queen Ben / Best Free Paying Platform With Sure Cash Out / Cointiger Exchange, All You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.