Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,785 members, 7,882,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

Verification About Job Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Verification About Job Invitation (473 Views)

What Is Your Challenge About Job-Hunting? / Truth About Job Invitation / Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Verification About Job Invitation by solaod(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Please be invited for an Interview and Assessment for the role of Customer Service Representative.

· Date: Thursday, 10th September 2020

· Time: 9:00am

· Bring along:

a. A hardcopy of your updated CV.

b. Original & photocopy of your NYSC certificate or IT Letter (For IT/SIWES placement)

c. Writing Materials

d. A written summary of your experience with any customer service representative/officer.

· Venue: ConSol Limited: ConSol House, ConSol Close, (Just before the LASTMA Office, Oshodi (Anthony en route Oshodi), Along Oshodi-Apapa Expressway.

Please note that you must have a face mask and same MUST be worn before you can be allowed access into the premises and building.

Best Regards

HR Team
Can someone please help me with the information about this company and how much do they pay as salary. Thanks my people.
Re: Verification About Job Invitation by Upaka(f): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Google the name
Re: Verification About Job Invitation by knxo: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hello. Did you get any feedback on this and what was it like?

Does the company handle Customer service for other companies (another company’s clients) or the customer service is for their own company and is the work place along Oshodi/Apapa - please help @solaod @upaka

Anyone with helpful info. Will appreciate.

solaod:
Please be invited for an Interview and Assessment for the role of Customer Service Representative.

· Date: Thursday, 10th September 2020

· Time: 9:00am

· Bring along:

a. A hardcopy of your updated CV.

b. Original & photocopy of your NYSC certificate or IT Letter (For IT/SIWES placement)

c. Writing Materials

d. A written summary of your experience with any customer service representative/officer.

· Venue: ConSol Limited: ConSol House, ConSol Close, (Just before the LASTMA Office, Oshodi (Anthony en route Oshodi), Along Oshodi-Apapa Expressway.

Please note that you must have a face mask and same MUST be worn before you can be allowed access into the premises and building.

Best Regards

HR Team
Can someone please help me with the information about this company and how much do they pay as salary. Thanks my people.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Aramex Nigeria / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.