Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,617 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:00 PM

Local Or Foreign Host?: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Local Or Foreign Host?: (652 Views)

Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply / Free Infromation On How To Start Bread Business(local Or Modern) / Which Do You Prefer: Local Or Foreign Chicken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Or Foreign Host?: by zogo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2011
My experience with a Nigerian hosting coy has not being good to say. Initially, they told me they have frontpage server extensions, and when i bought the service, frontpage server extension refused to install giving me error messages, and they cant even give real solution to the problem, till today! The truth is that businesses are going online, and there will be need for good hosting deals, i think professionals here should leave here tested and confirmed foreign hosts with easy payment methods. Secondly, what should i be looking at in a hosting service?

Pls lets roll
Re: Local Or Foreign Host?: by zogo(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2011
do we have professionals in the room?
Re: Local Or Foreign Host?: by kinharold(m): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2011
You are in the wrong room.

But, check syskaysystems.com, I have been using them for years and have had no problems at all. I am in PH, the guy is in Ibadan. A friend introduced him to me, i havent even met the guy myself.
Re: Local Or Foreign Host?: by zogo(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2011
Can you recomend them to a friend? is it a foreign host or local? tenx
Re: Local Or Foreign Host?: by kinharold(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2011
It is a local (Naija) webhost company based in Ibadan with servers @ Ibadan and Ikoyi as far as i know anyway. I and my friend have hosted very many sites with them. My friend stayed with them @ Ibadan and has used them for years. I started using them last year and no issues. I don't know the guys name only his numba and he don't know my name either only my number. I pay to company account and he sets it up fast.

Can reccomend them anytime. my number 07034268732, his numba 08035341057
wish you the bast.
Re: Local Or Foreign Host?: by zogo(m): 7:35am On Feb 27, 2011
hmmmm, probably you know what you're doing

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card Pins! / The Place To Buy Original Wine In Edo State. / Printing! Printing! Printing!: Call Us For Your Printing Jobs Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.