Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,463 members, 7,888,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:49 AM

I Will Give Erica Half Of The N85m Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins – Terry Waya - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Give Erica Half Of The N85m Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins – Terry Waya (159 Views)

Bbnaija 2020: Automobile Company To Give Erica N2m After Disqualification / Hi-life Fest 2018: Winners Share Over N6m Prize Money / FIFA Increases World Cup Prize Money To $400 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give Erica Half Of The N85m Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins – Terry Waya by OkporuRachel: 4:16am On Sep 09, 2020
Watch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdUJ3k_dkQA

Big Brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya, would have to share the ultimate prize for the show with Erica if he wins, according to his father, Terry Waya.

Waya stated this during an Instagram live with Dele Momodu on Tuesday.

Erica was disqualified from the reality show on Sunday, after she accumulated three strikes.

But according to Waya, she got into trouble because she was defending his son.

Waya also claimed that Erica had Kiddwaya’s best interests at heart and saw through the character of other housemates, who were trying to take advantage of him.

“It is not my business what is happening between her and my son. I cannot force anything.
Re: I Will Give Erica Half Of The N85m Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins – Terry Waya by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 09, 2020
He can't win
Erica the cum swallower.. Your boy is now dull in the house. No vibe again... Next to be evicted is Kidd... Gerrout.. Who your Money help Man
Re: I Will Give Erica Half Of The N85m Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins – Terry Waya by Ahmed0336(m): 5:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Laycon for the money Oga.

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Make Money Online / I Am Tired Of This Predicament / Kaduna Goes Tough On Rape As IMSU Suspends 2 Sex-for-grade Science Professors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.