Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,964 members, 7,946,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem (1217 Views)

Your Loveworld: Pastor Chris Talks About 5G And Vaccine today / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by petra1(m): 7:43am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by donnie(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2020
They're discussing the fraudulent state created by the league of nations in 1948.

donnie:
You love and defend those for whom the judgement of YAH has already been prepared...those whom MESSIAH calls the Synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9).

SCRIPTURES say MESSIAH will bring his people ISRAEL into their land when he returns and has judged the nations (Isaiah 11:11-12), but these thieves whom you defend have taken themselves there. Or have you seen MESSIAH anywhere? ...Hmm?

SCRIPTURES say after ISRAEL returns to their land, they will dwell in peace and there will be no more war (Isaiah 2:2-4). But that region has become a war zone ever since those devils went there?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by petra1(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
donnie:
They're discussing the fraudulent state created by the league of nations in 1948.

Why fraudulent
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by donnie(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2020
petra1:

Why fraudulent

1. SCRIPTURES say MESSIAH will bring his people ISRAEL into their land when he returns and has judged the nations (Isaiah 11:11-12), but these thieves have taken themselves there. Or have you seen MESSIAH anywhere? ...Hmm?

2. SCRIPTURES say after ISRAEL returns to their land, they will dwell in peace and there will be no more war (Isaiah 2:2-4). But that region has become a war zone ever since those devils went there.

I will stop here for now.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by petra1(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2020
donnie:

1. SCRIPTURES say MESSIAH will bring his people ISRAEL into their land when he returns and has judged the nations (Isaiah 11:11-12), but these thieves have taken themselves there. Or have you seen MESSIAH anywhere? ...Hmm?

I dont agree. God never said Jerusalem would be empty land before messiah comes. The bible made us understand there would jews there before mesdiah returns. The messiah would only come for their protection from siege and invasion . And answer to the call of their Salvation
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by donnie(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
petra1:

I dont agree. God never said Jerusalem would be empty land before messiah comes. The bible made us understand there would jews there before mesdiah returns. The messiah would only come for their protection from siege and invasion . And answer to the call of their Salvation

MESSIAH said, Jerusalem will be trampled upon by gentiles until their time is over, which is when Messiah returns to overthrow their kingdoms and establish the kingdom of heaven on Earth. So your fake Jews are actually gentiles.

You've been lied to, now you're preaching "Zionist" lies knowingly. Why don't you explain the scriptures I quoted. Also give your own scriptures, at least to defend your lies.

Read the words of MESSIAH...

Luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

LIARS! angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by donnie(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
petra1:

The messiah would only come for their protection from siege and invasion . And answer to the call of their Salvation

Those fake Jews are descendants of ESAU/EDOM/AMALEKITES.

They will never be saved. Their judgement has already been written and the anger of the Most High is against them FOREVER. And they know the scriptures talk about them, but they promote Christian "zionists" who preach lies, twisting the scriptures like you're doing.

Malachi 1:4
Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith YAHUAH SABBAOTH, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom YAHUAH hath indignation for ever.

That is why ROME (Christianity) defends this deception. Because ROME is Edom. All of you Christians are Children of ROME and have taken sides with ROME against YAHUAH.

ESAU will rule until the end of this age. But after MESSIAH returns and brings an end to ESAU's reign, then YAKUBI (Jacob) will rule while ESAU will be taken captive.

2 Esdras 6:9
For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by petra1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
donnie:

MESSIAH said, Jerusalem will be trampled upon by gentiles until their time is over, which is when Messiah returns to overthrow their kingdoms and establish the kingdom of heaven on Earth. So your fake Jews are actually gentiles.

You've been lied to, now you're preaching "Zionist" lies knowingly. Why don't you explain the scriptures I quoted. Also give your own scriptures, at least to defend your lies.

Read the words of MESSIAH...

Luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

LIARS! angry

No need for insults.
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by donnie(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
petra1:

No need for insults.

Insults? Where?

[img]https://media./images/03216f86da3c81a75b3507171de8178f/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by petra1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
donnie:

Insults? Where?

[img]https://media./images/03216f86da3c81a75b3507171de8178f/tenor.gif[/img]

. . .you're preaching "Zionist" lies knowingly. Why don't you explain the scriptures I quoted. Also give your own scriptures, at least to defend your lies.. .
LIARS! .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by donnie(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
petra1:

Is that an insult? what do you call those who say they are YAHUNDE (Jews) but are not... hmm?
What do you call Zionists who promote this lie of a white Israel and white Jesus? Are they not LIARS?

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by donnie(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
YAH willing, I will confront those lies anywhere I find them.

And you Christians are busy binding and casting not knowing that it's YAH's judgement you're seeing.

When ISRAEL awakes, repents and begins to prophesy, judgement falls on his enemies.
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by petra1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
donnie:

Is that an insult? what do you call those who say they are YAHUNDE (Jews) but are not... hmm?

[/i]

Just air your opinion but don't call me liar . Still understand that your opinion may be right or wrong . I saw enough error . In the people you follow . Lot of misapllication and wrong interpretation of scriptures . Either Delliberately twisted or innocently abused . But that shouldn't make me call them liars. They spoke from the light or absence of light they have . I read and waka commot. Sometimes I get amazed how you got roped into this . But if I get their time I will sit and debate . So hard emotional words are unnecessary. You may have some truths And You may be the one that is deceived so . Talk with humility.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by donnie(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
petra1:

Just air your opinion but don't call me liar . Still understand that your opinion may be right or wrong . I saw enough error . In the people you follow . Lot of misapllication and wrong interpretation of scriptures . Either Delliberately twisted or innocently abused . But that shouldn't make me call them liars. They spoke from the light or absence of light they have . I read and waka commot. Sometimes I get amazed how you got roped into this . But if I get their time I will sit and debate . So hard emotional words are unnecessary. You may have some truths And You may be the one that is deceived so . Talk with humility.

Have you finished seeing the error in the people you're following before you talk about who I'm following? I follow YAH. PERIOD. Only he is worthy. That's one of the blessings of AWAKENING to who you are as an ISRAELITE. We give all praise and glory to YAHUAH alone. We do not worship men so we can call you out when you err.

Christianity is all about IDOLATORY. It's the reason they follow men, not YAH. And you cannot debate me with those your lies, just forget it.

If you don't want me to come against your posts or those of the men you worship, steer clear of lies... especially when it has to do with YISOLELE (ISRAEL) the chosen people of YAH.

I wasn't even referring to you as a person when I said LIARS. But since you have laid claim to it, no wahala.

Anyone that teaches lies is a liar especially after you've heard the truth but rather hold on to lies. Why hasn't YAH been able to communicate TRUTH to your Christian Pastors and Prophets? Or has he, but they chose the lies over truth? Some Pastors I know believe this TRUTH but are afraid to preach it so as not to loose their congregation or money. Others just want to maintain the tradition.

So many know the truth but maintain the lies because it is popular or because they don't want to offend men. Your Pastor has heard this truth but chose the popular narrative. I know because I have friends that are senior Pastors in CE. They must have asked him questions especially after seeing my communications. He addressed the question of whether Jews are black with leaders at the PRC earlier this year. He gave them the popular narrative. What did you expect? That he will tell Benny Hinn he is not an Isrealite? Same thing with you, you're waiting for your pastor to preach it first.

Even the structure of your churches are not after TRUTH so they will not preach it even if MESSIAH appeared to them. They will first protect their empires before anything. So the only language they will understand is JUDGEMENT.

And since I'm not part of that Christian hypocrisy, commot for road let me speak. Because you were not there when the Most High spoke to me and sent me to warn the people.
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by petra1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
donnie:

Have you finished seeing the error in the people you're following before you talk about who I'm following? I follow YAH. PERIOD. Only he is worthy. That's one of the blessings of AWAKENING to who you are as an ISRAELITE. We give all praise and glory to YAHUAH alone. We do not worship men so we can call you out when you err.

Christianity is all about IDOLATORY. It's the reason they follow men, not YAH. And you cannot debate me with those your lies, just forget it.

If you don't want me to come against your posts or those of the men you worship, steer clear of lies... especially when it has to do with YISOLELE (ISRAEL) the chosen people of YAH.

I wasn't even referring to you as a person when I said LIARS. But since you have laid claim to it, no wahala.

Anyone that teaches lies is a liar especially after you've heard the truth but rather hold on to lies. Why hasn't YAH been able to communicate TRUTH to your Christian Pastors and Prophets? Or has he, but they chose the lies over truth? Some Pastors I know believe this TRUTH but are afraid to preach it so as not to loose their congregation or money. Others just want to maintain the tradition.

So many know the truth but maintain the lies because it is popular or because they don't want to offend men. Your Pastor has heard this truth but chose the popular narrative. I know because I have friends that are senior Pastors in CE. They must have asked him questions especially after seeing my communications. He addressed the question of whether Jews are black with leaders at the PRC earlier this year. He gave them the popular narrative. What did you expect? That he will tell Benny Hinn he is not an Isrealite? Same thing with you, you're waiting for your pastor to preach it first.

Even the structure of your churches are not after TRUTH so they will not preach it even if MESSIAH appeared to them. They will first protect their empires before anything. So the only language they will understand is JUDGEMENT.

And since I'm not part of that Christian hypocrisy, commot for road let me speak. Because you were not there when the Most High spoke to me and sent me to warn the people.

Jam 3:14 — Jam 3:17
But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by donnie(m): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
petra1:

Jam 3:14 — Jam 3:17
But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy

You're quoting scripture out of context my brother. Am I supposed to smile and jolly with you until we are destroyed together? If I don't speak, i too will not escape destruction... so I was commanded.

How do you gently and peaceably call someone who is asleep in a house that is on fire?
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by petra1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
donnie:

You're quoting scripture out of context my brother. Am I supposed to smile and jolly with you until we are destroyed together? If I don't speak, i too will not escape destruction... so I was commanded.

How do you gently and peaceably call someone who is asleep in a house that is on fire?

As you feel others are wrong . Other see you as wrong as well . Everyone is right in his own eyes so Just teach your teach brother and leave it that way . No abuses no vile words .

2 Timothy 2:24-26
24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

That’s how I relate to you . I leave conviction to the holy ghost
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by donnie(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
petra1:

As you feel others are wrong . Other see you as wrong as well . Everyone is right in his own eyes so Just teach your teach brother and leave it that way . No abuses no vile words .

2 Timothy 2:24-26
24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

That’s how I relate to you . I leave conviction to the holy ghost

And I am teaching my teach but you want me to be quiet. At least i haven't put a gun to your head to accept what I'm saying.
And yes conviction is of the Holyghost and so is the conformation of the words of my mouth.

So you can we go back to the subject matter...or you just prefer to use Chrsitian words on an Israelite? That is how you will advice until you advice MESSIAH not to preach saying "WOE UNTO YOU SCRIBES AND PHARISEES!"
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by petra1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
donnie:

And I am teaching my teach but you want me to be quiet.

There is a scriptural attitude. That's the point . Present your case and points. Or ask questions
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by donnie(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
petra1:

There is a scriptural attitude. That's the point . Present your case and points. Or ask questions

PLEASE save the preaching for your fellow Christians.

[img]https://media./images/10a47d3e0a3f847da3c4d0bc483899d6/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by petra1(m): 5:11am On Sep 10, 2020
donnie:

PLEASE save the preaching for your fellow Christians.

They already have salvation in Christ . I thought you believe in the bible
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by donnie(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2020
petra1:

They already have salvation in Christ . I thought you believe in the bible

Of course I believe the scriptures, they were not written by Christians. Infact Christians destroyed, stole, hid and mistranslated as much of the scriptures as they could.
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by true2god: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
donnie:

Almost all the states/countries, including Nigeria, created by the Europeans (The British, French and the Germans) are fraudulent creations.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by donnie(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
true2god:
Almost all the states/countries, including Nigeria, created by the Europeans (The British, French and the Germans) are fraudulent creations.

Exactly
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by MuttleyLaff: 3:22am On Sep 11, 2020
petra1:
Why fraudulent
No doubt, the creation of that state is fraudulent, but, the fact and thing is, the quadragenarian OP is the leopard who cant change its spot, the perfect caricature, captured and revealed in Revelation 13:1-10, and so is ever busy committing chronocide in the devil's workshop, blaspheming upandan NL Religion forum, opening mouth to utter all kinds and manners of blasphemies, typing, making and waging war on the saints, trying to conquer their minds, with sugar coated lies from the pit of hell and/or dark abyss of blackness. Pardon the pun.
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by petra1(m): 5:08am On Sep 11, 2020
K
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by petra1(m): 5:10am On Sep 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
No doubt, the creation of that state is fraudulent,

Its prophecy fulfilled

but, the fact and thing is, the quadragenarian OP is the leopard who cant change its spot, the perfect caricature, captured and revealed in Revelation 13:1-10, and so is ever busy committing chronocide in the devil's workshop, blaspheming upandan NL Religion forum, opening mouth to utter all kinds and manners of blasphemies, typing, making and waging war on the saints, trying to conquer their minds, with sugar coated lies from the pit of hell and/or dark abyss of blackness. Pardon the pun.

Me keh? Or you meant the other guy
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by MuttleyLaff: 5:29am On Sep 11, 2020
petra1:
Its prophecy fulfilled
Please be specific, and scripturally specific, how and what prophecy is fulfilled

petra1:
Me keh? Or you meant the other guy
You ke. Nah. Unless you join his gang and become showing the interesting characteristics that Revelation 13:1-10 reveals about the beast that looks like a leopard, of which, coincidentallyJeremiah 13:23 talks about and so what Revelation 13:1-10 draws our attention to about this our runaway, apostate, out of control, loose cannon, source of danger, other guy brother
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by Shorsky1(m): 5:33am On Sep 11, 2020
I thought Jerusalem is the city of God.So God owns it.
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by petra1(m): 5:48am On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=93796802]Please be specific, and scripturally specific, how and what prophecy is fulfilled

You ke. Nah. Unless you join his gang and become showing the interesting

You were addressing OP nah

, the quadragenarian OP is the leopard who cant change its spot,
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by MuttleyLaff: 6:28am On Sep 11, 2020
petra1:
You were addressing OP nah
I wasn't addressing the OP, I was informing you about "the other guy" that, the fact and thing is, the quadragenarian OP is, the leopard who cant change its spot, the perfect caricature, captured and revealed in Revelation 13:1-10, and so is ever busy committing chronocide in the devil's workshop, blaspheming upandan NL Religion forum, opening mouth to utter all kinds and manners of blasphemies, typing, making and waging war on the saints, trying to conquer their minds, with sugar coated lies from the pit of hell and/or dark abyss of blackness. Pardon the pun
Re: Pastor Chris Talks With top Israeli Intelligence On Jerusalem by petra1(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Please be specific, and scripturally specific, how and what prophecy is fulfilled

Isaiah 66:8
Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things?
Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day?
or shall a nation be born at once?
for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A Section Here For Jews Or Those Who Practice Judaism On Nairaland? / BOKO HARAM, ISIS AND TALIBAN are true followers of Islam. Here is why. / Christ Doctrine Or Church Doctrine.which Is Gaining Ground.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.