Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Need Relationship Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Relationship Advice. (492 Views)

We Need Relationship Advisors With Awesome Pay / Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Relationship Advice. by Lekside230(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Good morning nairalanders...how was your night??I hope you all doing great..I actually need you guys to advice me about my relationship... I'm sorry if my grammars seems kind of bad.,I and my girlfriend relationship clocks a year on Sunday...we actually staying together.. I was financially okay since last year January till April this year..but due to this pandemic things start getting tight...and her phone actually got spoilt around that June..which I'm planning to get her a new one...but ever since then...if we've a little issue...she'll start packing her load that she's going whereby I'll end up begging her again..she has done this up to three times now...she said once she go this week...that she'll shock me...I don't know what she mean by that though..so I just have to let her do what she wants this time around...I feel bad when she use different kind of bad languages at me...like (oponu,idiot) things like that....I'm scared to loose her though.. and what do you think I can do about this issue?thanks in advance... no insults please.
Re: I Need Relationship Advice. by Wronggee(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Guy hustle up and leave women for now..... Omo I have been single for years.
Re: I Need Relationship Advice. by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Why are u acting like a less privilege

The relationship is as important to u as is also important to her... If she said she is tired because u could not buy her a phone. Please let her go
Re: I Need Relationship Advice. by Lekside230(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2020
Wronggee:
Thanks very much bro.

1 Like

Re: I Need Relationship Advice. by Lekside230(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:
Why are u acting like a less privilege

The relationship is as important to u as is also important to her... If she said she is tired because u could not buy her a phone. Please let her go
okay bro thanks alot.
Re: I Need Relationship Advice. by Deborah98(f): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2020
She has someone else where that she doesn't see any good thing in you,but why will you be living with a gal you haven't done anything on her head? What of her family,did they just give you guys consent to be together? Anyways Allow her to do whatever she feels it's right but never die for any woman who doesn't respect and submit to you,bro hustle up, leave woman matter for now,face your business,help your family at Least if worse comes to worse they'll support you...
Re: I Need Relationship Advice. by yomi007k(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
She has someone else where that she doesn't see any good thing in you,but why will you be living with a gal you haven't done anything on head? What of her family,did they just give you guys consent to be together? Anyways Allow her to do whatever she feels it's right but never die for any woman who doesn't respect and submit to you,bro hustle up, leave woman matter for now,face your business,help your family at Least if worse comes to worse they'll support you...

You are a correct lady. kiss
Re: I Need Relationship Advice. by Diamond23(f): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2020
Lekside230:
Good morning nairalanders...how was your night??I hope you all doing great..I actually need you guys to advice me about my relationship... I'm sorry if my grammars seems kind of bad.,I and my girlfriend relationship clocks a year on Sunday...we actually staying together.. I was financially okay since last year January till April this year..but due to this pandemic things start getting tight...and her phone actually got spoilt around that June..which I'm planning to get her a new one...but ever since then...if we've a little issue...she'll start packing her load that she's going whereby I'll end up begging her again..she has done this up to three times now...she said once she go this week...that she'll shock me...I don't know what she mean by that though..so I just have to let her do what she wants this time around...I feel bad when she use different kind of bad languages at me...like (oponu,idiot) things like that....I'm scared to loose her though.. and what do you think I can do about this issue?thanks in advance... no insults please.
that is emotional blackmail and manipulation. She already got someone that is pressing her MUMU bottom.The best option is to let her go nd remain gone!, heal and move on
Re: I Need Relationship Advice. by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2020
Wronggee:
We are on the same boat
Ma brother nothing do us we still dey gallant grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Relationship Advice. by Jqtyfx(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2020
Her threatening to leave everytime and calling you names makes your relationship an unhealthy one.
Re: I Need Relationship Advice. by DaddyRochie1642: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2020
I always tell people to always do their best to avoid "See Finish" grin grin
Re: I Need Relationship Advice. by SweetCunt97(f): 9:47am On Sep 09, 2020
Lekside230:
Get the money or let her go. Never b with anyone who mocks or disrespects you when you down and broke. And stop begging, begging makes u appear weak hence d insults. Be a man if she wanna leave, assist her in opening the door. She's simply a fair weather girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: I Need Relationship Advice. by Lekside230(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Get the money or let her go. Never b with anyone who mocks or disrespects you when you down and broke. And stop begging, begging makes u appear weak hence d insults. Be a man if she wanna leave, assist her in opening the door. She's simply a fair weather girlfriend.
Thanks very much brother.
Re: I Need Relationship Advice. by Wronggee(m): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
cool cool cool
Re: I Need Relationship Advice. by Plut01: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
You mean a Lady called you Oponu/idiot and you didn't reply with sound brain resetting slap?
You fall my hand and even the lady will be highly disappointed in you, because she'd be expecting a good slap from a worthy Man.

Only your Dad or mother has the right to call you that.

If that lady wants to go, let her go. There are over 1 billion ladies on earth that one can choose from. A lady telling you she is gonna leave you is only saying that to know how much of bulshit you can take, and with your post here, it seems you could take enough of bulshit and still be happy.

Let her go for a week and see if you'd die. At worst, you burn inside first and second day and in a week you will be alright. By that time, she'd be thinking if she made the right choice or not.

Better use your brain. Your parents and Sisters deserve a mentally healthy Son/brother.

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love / Chedera Force And Rape His Brother, CCTV Capture Them / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.