Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,262 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:08 AM

"One Shall Be Taken..."? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "One Shall Be Taken..."? (159 Views)

The First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First / "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus / Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"One Shall Be Taken..."? by donnie(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2020

"ONE SHALL BE TAKEN..."

Take your time and read those verses of scripture by yourself. MESSIAH compares his coming to the days of NOAH when the flood came and all the wicked were taken away. Then he goes on to say "two shall be in the field, one shall be taken". So is this a good "taking away"? Let's be sure that we are following the scriptures and not Hollywood or tradition. The pre-tribulation rapture doctrine wasn't taught until the 1800s. One translation actually says, "one shall be seized and the other shall be let go".

Matthew 24:37-42
[37]But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[38]For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
[39]And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[40]Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
[41]Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
[42]Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Also, if we examine the parable of the Wheat and the Tares. Was it not the tares that were first gathered to be burned? -Matthew 13:30

If you know what's good or you, better reconcile yourself with your Israelite Identity because they are the ones MESSIAH came for and they are the ones he is coming back again for.

Oh, so you thought that after you have believed and taught the lies of a white Jesus and white Israel you will just rapture like that piam without first confessing your lies? grin NEVER, every hidden thing shall be exposed. YAH will bring all nations to accept who we are and bow before our feet. No one is escaping to nowhere.

Isaiah 60:14
The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Re: "One Shall Be Taken..."? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2020
You missed the word "the One shall be taken" not "one shall be taken!".

So, now, who is that "the one"?
Re: "One Shall Be Taken..."? by donnie(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
You missed the word "the One shall be taken" not "one shall be taken!".

So, now, who is that "the one"?

The wicked
Re: "One Shall Be Taken..."? by sonmvayina(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2020
Reminds me of Thanos...
Re: "One Shall Be Taken..."? by donnie(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
sonmvayina:
Reminds me of Thanos...

grin

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Meyer Devotional September 9 2020 / Happy Ending / Tending Music Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.